advertisement

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

The democrats were supposed to be the party for smart people, or at least educated, and I do make that distinction, but members of its fold increasingly don't give me the impression all wires go to the right places given they don't seem to make connections very well. Or recognize similarities or patterns. Or understand the Normal curve as it relates to human intelligence, population growth, and exploitation of the internet.

Tulsi Gabbard has put her life on the line to defend this country. People can disagree on issues, but it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset.

It's hilarious coming from a Clinton. Where do you start? With the Clinton foundation and their Panama Papers Patriot members and money flowing direct from Israel, or the fact they're champions of the very neoliberal policies that have ultimately led to rioting and death in a number of countries currently ongoing. Or maybe it's the puddles on the floor left by Hillary in the War Room considering drone bombing some hapless rock farmer in AF. That same giddy quiver is probably what drives Harris to want a turn at the wheel.

It's a big part of what I'm driving at in #486.

Well if you still believe this now, after everything that has transpired since then there's nothing I can say that will change your mind.

So you've finally figured that out? You're not the master of persuasion that you thought you were?

Anyway, Trump has just handed the Middle East to Russia, maybe that's all Vlad wanted from him.

So you've finally figured that out? You're not the master of persuasion that you thought you were?
I don't consider myself as a master of anything, on the contrary, I'm a student, and what I've learned is it's of zero benefit to me to use my time and energy to try to move people from an entrenched position, be it relating to audio cables or politics.

Anyway, Trump has just handed the Middle East to Russia, maybe that's all Vlad wanted from him.
For example, I could tell you that this belief is the result of lending credence to the narrative pushed by your preferred political party and corporate/CIA media, which it is, and that they have an agenda that is detrimental to you and your fellow US citizens, but you're too emotionally invested in it to even for one second consider this, so I won't. I'll just say let's agree to disagree and I'll not waste my time and energy.

HC is a witch - enough said - and the democrats have to ensure, and the rest of the world has to hope, that they find a credible nomination to stand against and beat Trump next time round.

A dem win will require vote rigging, to counteract the vote rigging and gerrymandering going on via the GOP. The whole system is compromised.

— and anyway everyone is assuming Trump would just step down and admit defeat... yeah? Likely? What kind of ****ing drugs are you all on?

Trump is such a narcissist that he believes his political survival is A Matter Of National Security. Also, he knows that as soon as another President is sworn in, whether it's in January 2021 or 2025, the States of New York and Florida will be lining up to prosecute him and his clan for various offenses over the years.

people are saying what really got her riled up is that tulsi managed to look hot in a pant suit.

Back in the day things weren't as grim

k12e7BT.jpg

But, then came little Billy C and Israel, and before you knew it she was sporting the infamous 'Sausage Master' line of leisure wear.

Help save the youth of America
Help save them from themselves
Help save the sun-tanned surfer boys
And the Californian girls
When the lights go out in the rest of the world
What do our cousins say?
They're playing in the sun and having fun, fun, fun
'Til Daddy takes the gun away
From the Big Church to the Big River
And out to the Shining Sea
This is the Land of Opportunity
And there's a monkey trial on TV
A nation with their freezers full
Are dancing in their seats
While outside another nation
Is sleeping in the streets
Don't tell me the old, old story
Tell me the truth this time
Is the Man in the Mask or the Indian
An enemy or a friend of mine?
Help save the youth of America
Help save the youth of the world
Help save the boys in uniform
Their mothers and their faithful girls

He can't even string a sentence together without jumbling his words. I think it's only a matter of weeks before he withdraws.

But will the warmonger queen take his place?

I hope so as she'll take votes away from Warren, but not from Bernie, on her way to losing the nomination in a blaze of anti-Russian hysteria.

Maybe the long shot of Judge Judy's Bloomberg endorsement will save the DNC from the commie Bern or Lizzy the Stern Rebuker!

advertisement

Back