advertisement

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

Again, Trump will win the 2020 election. Versus DNC pick Biden or Buttigieg.

My favorite is Bern. But no chance.

Again, Trump will win the 2020 election. Versus DNC pick Biden or Buttigieg.
Despite the backing of Goldman Sachs and Co Buttigieg has no chance because he has zero support from the black and Hispanic communities. I think it is going to become apparent going forward that Biden is essentially in the grip of senility, and he'll eventually pull out.

My favorite is Bern. But no chance.
I say don't lose hope. As the field thins Bernie will be there with a fighting chance.

If climate related shittery takes a hard turn south next summer, or if a maturity mismatch piles up in the shadow banking system, Trump is toast.

To be fair it's everywhere. For instance, Trudeau likes to make fun of Trump, but does that clown really think $hit like this is sustainable?

I was curious if an anti-retail thing would emerge this shopping season, but it seems as calamity draws ever near the public answer is to double-down on short-term reward in the face of crisis.

Greta Thunberg could ride the Wall street Bull 24/7 and nothing would change.

Last edited:
Despite the backing of Goldman Sachs and Co Buttigieg has no chance because he has zero support from the black and Hispanic communities. I think it is going to become apparent going forward that Biden is essentially in the grip of senility, and he'll eventually pull out.

I say don't lose hope. As the field thins Bernie will be there with a fighting chance.

Buttigieg will be done the first time he kisses Chastan in front of a TV camera.

As for mental illness, surely the present Resident of the White House has proven that not to be an obstacle to high office. And if not him, Reagan.

biden's attempt to capture the youth/hipster market:

kHHxPJU.png

joe malarkey

turley is the only intelligent commentator they ever have on the BBC america evening news, so i don't quite know what to make of that.

I used to like Turley. Somewhere during Obama's 2nd turn and Trump's election, if you've watched him, he became a libertarian soup of nuance.

As I predicted months ago, no one would look good in this impeachment. It's so hyper-partisan it sullies anyone involved, and especially the scholarly who agree to show up to the dog & pony show. We could solve the population problem with a drinking game using "Framers" as the word of the day from Dems. And of course the republicans with the usual faux emotional shitshow for their heaving base of angry white murkans.

Buttigieg will be done the first time he kisses Chastan in front of a TV camera.
Well, his sexuality shouldn't matter. I'd still vote for Bernie or Tulsi if they were gay, but I think you're probably right and it will be an issue for him.

As for mental illness, surely the present Resident of the White House has proven that not to be an obstacle to high office. And if not him, Reagan.
I don't think Trump is mentally ill. He's a hateful, racist, murdering bastard, just like Hillary, but these are traits not caused by illness.

Jumblin' Joe shares the same traits, but his increasing inability to string coherent sentences together appears to be due to the onset of dementia, or some other age-related medical condition.

You'd think there'd be a disconnect with Clinton on Stern, but oddly it makes sense. Or not oddly if you conclude they rode self-interest to stardom.

advertisement

Back