advertisement

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

Ex military = state oppressor, might as well be a cop.
No matter how cuddly and humanitarian you spin it and dress it up.

although military and cop culture are very problematic, there are big differences between people and not all are "bad".

AOC shilled officially endorsed the Bern at a rally and her appearance apparently helped draw a record crowd. Not surprisingly, many attendees were visibly perplexed when the speeches went well beyond 40 characters.

5dab9a7a200000231750630b.jpeg

I'm thinking a Jumbotron above the stage with Twitter style screen grabs or text balloons would be a great idea. Hand out Like Thumb signs to every crowd member and now you have something. The stage players could then just nod at each other and gesture in a silent Kabuki of impossible promises as the Like Thumb signs do a wave.

for those who still think (are worried) trump has a chance in hell of another 4 years, check out the rival base:

a few years ago I was saying Hillary was the lesser of two evils now I’m considering another term of Trump might be needed to radicalise white bread liberals and useless ****ing centrists into violent insurrection because 4 years hasn’t been enough.

Trump term #2 will be "Trump Unleashed". You think it's bad now? What'll he be like when there are no remaining consequences?

Besides, there are probably 30-40% of the population who will go along willingly with creeping fascism.

I just read that Kim Kardashian sees herself as a possible presidential candidate. When I predicted this would happen a couple of years ago I was dismissed and derided. (Happens a lot to prophets).

for those who still think (are worried) trump has a chance in hell of another 4 years, check out the rival base:

I'm thinking some Nordost CryoGasm mic cabling would tame the high-mid red-headed stepchild effect.

Won't do anything for the Bizarro World / reverse alt-reality Trump rally resemblance, unfortunately.

Ping me when they start chanting "lock him up"

I just read that Kim Kardashian sees herself as a possible presidential candidate. When I predicted this would happen a couple of years ago I was dismissed and derided. (Happens a lot to prophets).

Considering the present pResident, the bar for entry is pretty low now.

Trump term #2 will be "Trump Unleashed". You think it's bad now? What'll he be like when there are no remaining consequences?

Besides, there are probably 30-40% of the population who will go along willingly with creeping fascism.

Many of whom are oddly white bread liberals and centrists with nothing but their own ideology to lose. Banality of evil is greatest amongst centrists and “all sides” apologists.There is nothing creeping about this fascism if you are one of their targets. I want people to get radicalised to the point where people like antifa targeting Republicans is seen as a public service. Until then it will just be the same old same old.

I want people to get radicalised to the point where people like antifa targeting Republicans is seen as a public service. Until then it will just be the same old same old.

I have a lot of sympathy for that viewpoint, but don't want to live through the sort of stress that gets us to that place, especially as I approach retirement age. Things are quite "interesting" enough already.

advertisement

Back