advertisement

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

He needs to sit down with Ellen and share a pitcher of Flint water while devising a way to counter the rise of mob rule cancel-culture.

+ wearing mom jeans, like the last time?

Yes, and with the walls adorned in Dubya's best artwork. Decorated with books from the Reagan library and catered by the Clinton Foundation, and all funded by Israel as part of a quid pro quo benefiting no one in attendance.

This is interesting, Tulsi Gabbard being interviewed by Chris Matthews on regime change media. After asking her why all Democratic leaders are war hawks he finishes off the segment by saying 'Tulsi Gabbard, *who was out there all alone tonight, fighting against the Neocons'.

*Meaning the most recent democratic candidate presidential debate, hosted by conspiracy theorist: Rachel Maddow on Matthew's own MSNBC.

Very unusual to see this kind of (correct) analysis on/from mainstream media:

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1198212851963506695?s=20

Very unusual to see this kind of (correct) analysis on mainstream media.
One way to read it is that Chris Matthews has become enlightened and now supports Tulsi. But I somehow think a more cynical reading would be more correct--a stroking of a particular audience segment, or a general desire to promote left counter-narratives as market placement for themselves, or some patron exerting influence, or even Tulsi having enough power to negotiate content as a condition of appearance.

I don't know why he said it Don. All I know is it's extremely rare for someone in his position to say such a thing.

Sadly, Don, MSNBC got quickly back on track in their role of smearing anti-war voices (Tulsi) as agents of the Kremlin etc... :rolleyes:

Sadly, Don, MSNBC got quickly back on track in their role of smearing anti-war voices (Tulsi) as agents of the Kremlin etc... :rolleyes:

max.

it's actually a lot worse than the way you've presented it. i think it's time for some people in the trump thread who dismissed warnings (many of which i happened to issue) to step up and say something, especially those who keep wanting to revisit your claims about trump.

Headsup to anyone considering writing a check to Kamala Harris so she can 'drain the swamp'. Apparently she already has. Trouble is, the swamp was her staff!

And rumors were swirling about pictures hacked from an iCloud account ....

grief-burger.jpg

So, should it be the 77-year-old white guy or the 78-year old white guy standing against the 73-year-old white guy in next year's Presidential election?

advertisement

Back