advertisement

The Beatles - New Remastered Vinyl Stereo Box Set

Paul — Did you buy the USB Beatles Apple hewn from a billet of aluminium?

fox — The Beatles Collection blue box isn't getting any cheaper with time. If you want Beatles cheap, I'd suggest buying the 2009 stereo CDs individually and second hand.

Joe

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
fox — The Beatles Collection blue box isn't getting any cheaper with time. If you want Beatles cheap, I'd suggest buying the 2009 stereo CDs individually and second hand.

Joe

Whoah there feisty! I just spunked up £200 for a record player/arm/cart/phono stage. I'm not quite sure I am ready for a CD player. I thought I would raid a few basement bins.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Paul — Did you buy the USB Beatles Apple hewn from a billet of aluminium?
I want(ed) to. But I cannot bring myself to. I plugged a few gaps with the CDs.

I guess, but might be worth getting the vinyl box too, just in case.
I can't get into the idea at all. I have a motley collection of mostly original scruffy LPs, which are enough for me.

Anyway enough of this OT. I was under the impression that fox was a solid-state-only operator, events have overtaken us.

Paul

...just returned my second copy of the white album. This time side two was off-centre. The resulting pitch wobble was noticeable on most tracks but awful on 'Martha My Dear'.

Mick

advertisement

Back