advertisement

The 2022 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. He is a good driver, but luckiest one lately. As for character, he is a looser for me.
One tends to forget that he's still very young and very hungry, so he constantly comes over as the F1 equivalent of the equally prodigiously talented John McEnroe (YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!)

What exactly you didn't like about Verstappen today?

He was moaning on the radio not once but twice "Sir! Sir! They're being unfair to me again!". He's a great racing driving but he is a seriously obnoxious little prick. We all knew people like Max at school.

In contrast, LeClerc just seems like a Great Bunch of Lads and I shall be cheering him and Ferrari on this year.

One tends to forget that he's still very young and very hungry, so he constantly comes over as the F1 equivalent of the equally prodigiously talented John McEnroe (YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!)

Sorry, but JB was also young and hungry and was a gentleman all his carrer. Max is privileged boy, son of f1 driver , and this can be seen in his behaviour behind the wheel. If I can see it, many others can see it as well. And to clarify, I am not British so no bias here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back