advertisement

The 2021 F1 Season.

I think the collision was a FIA miscommunication tbh, Hamilton clearly didn't know he could pass VER, Timo Wolff said as much in the post race interview.... tense isn't it? He intimated that next week might be even livelier as is both drivers don't finish then VER win the WC as he has more wins... wonder why he said that?

I think the replayed audio of Max dropping gears says it all really. Dropping one gear to make sure you’re in the max power band ready to attack Hamilton as he drives past is one thing but he dropped right down the box and treated it like rolling start. In fact it was almost like Max was trying to emulate a bicycle sprint start, weaving about waiting on one of then to go that Chris Hoy would have been proud of!
Judging from the Sky pad, drs activation for the upcoming straight is also a factor.
I think Hamilton summed it up in the post race interview where he acknowledged racing wheel to wheel with the best but he has to treat Max differently.
The officials, be that the race director or the stewards need to get their act together really. On saying that the events of today were quite extraordinary!

The race on that track was a lottery, and the driver with the most talent, experience, intelligence and race craft, backed up by a very special team, won the race.

RBR are an amazing team and Max a precocious talent, but Lewis's speed and ability to grind out lap times and stay in the game is very special, and love him or loath him, the best driver I've ever seen in my 30 yrs of going to watch GP's.

I think that's a strange thing to give your only sole opinion/comment on after todays race. Says more about you than them, that's for sure.
Lewis hit Max, no doubt about it. He should have been paying attention. He should have been penalised.

But fear not! Saint Sir Lewis...Hamilton of Monaco will not be allowed to lose the next race as he was not allowed to lose this time.

I have no time for Corporate robots. Max has more passion in his little finger than Saint Sir Lewis in his entire body.

Does that satisfy your need for my input?

Lewis hit Max, no doubt about it. He should have been paying attention. He should have been penalised.

But fear not! Saint Sir Lewis...Hamilton of Monaco will not be allowed to lose the next race as he was not allowed to lose this time.

I have no time for Corporate robots. Max has more passion in his little finger than Saint Sir Lewis in his entire body.

You shouldn’t of bothered.
Max given a 10 second penalty

Priceless comedy, totally worth it.

If you watched the race (you clearly didn't), then you would know what a ten second penalty would do.

Absolutely nothing.
I don't watch live; I would not waste my money to do so.

So a penalty that is no penalty? Gotta admire the pinnacle of motorsport.

Don't fret, they will have Lewis win again next time too.

advertisement

Back