advertisement

Thank you for all the kind words and movie comparisons lol. This room was a pet project for the Wife and I. We have dubbed it simply as “The Library”. It’s a great place to escape into the music with a scotch in hand. We got our decor inspiration mostly from the Royal York Hotel in Toronto. The rest of the home has a nod to that style throughout. Although we’re youngish, 40’s, I guess we have older souls.

They can be upgraded as well
I got mine from Phil Hifinut (great fella)and they have been highly nodded
I went to listen to them for a friend,who 2as in two minds about buying a pair and they were that good,I brought them home
Absolutely fantastic things

Do tell us more about The Impulse's Sir!

Got a pair of H6's in the lounge system and they sound blooming good....but not so good in my 21' x 11' den.

More likely expecting these guys to walk in

actors-kenneth-connor-hugh-laurie-and-hugh-paddick-in-a-scene-from-picture-id1064228728

Leaving aside the decor ,which is entirely a matter of personal taste, I could not sit in a chair in a room and facing a pair of speakers and nothing else...no view, no window. Couldn't do it.

Horses for courses and all that.

Not enough multi-million pound yachts just off the coast for it to be Rhyl.

They have multi-million pound yachts in Rhyl? Seriously? When i used to go there it was the faint whiff decaying caravan and the Rhyl Sun Centre that marked it out as the working class weekend break of choice.

advertisement

Back