advertisement

That’s very nice. Had one just the same for years (with a K18). The plinth refinish looks great.

Refurbed Axis now installed in dining room / home office system. Phono stage is a Rega Fono A2B, which as well as phono connections to the streamer/pre can also be connected via USB to an iPad running AirChord2 to AirPlay the vinyl anywhere in the house. Rest of the system is Primare I15 Prisma, Dynaudio Excite X34s and 250ii sub. Spot on for the context really.

Refurbed Axis now installed in dining room / home office system. Phono stage is a Rega Fono A2B, which as well as phono connections to the streamer/pre can also be connected via USB to an iPad running AirChord2 to AirPlay the vinyl anywhere in the house. Rest of the system is Primare I15 Prisma, Dynaudio Excite X34s and 250ii sub. Spot on for the context really.

I really like a set -up integrated into home surroundings ie. no huge racks etc.

hifi.jpg

Will someone please find me a DAC4 for sale.

Very cool!

I love how you have your Naim amps standing vertically. There's no reason not to do that, except that I'll be afraid of knocking them over.

Hello,
@Rosie
Thanks , i have another one...i like this tuner.

@Gervais Cote
Thanks......all Naim was little modify Linn Sara9 very modify....many years of development.( i have post somes thread)

@hockman
There are a big reason for putting the 135 and HC vertically, all used bigs CO39 type, this bigs condenser must be only put in verticaly stand for work correctly(see the original documents of the manufacturers)
which results in a much more airy midrange and treble...a great change.

@booja30
its a HC. with modul Avondal and change the button the original did not pass

Regards

Just ordered a few treats. An Ifi Zen Phono stage, Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro headphones and a new AT VM95EN which appears to be the sweet spot for the range. Looking forward to listening this week.

Looking forward to your write-up over on the headphone section.

Looking forward to your write-up over on the headphone section.
They’re a step up from the basic ATs I have. Those will go to my son for his set up. I’m hoping they will work well with the music I tend to listen to. The other gear should give a nice lift to my recent CA TT purchase.

Well, your pictures with tidy sets put me to shame, but what the heck! My current dusty set:
-Copland CSA150
-Holo Audio Spring 3 L2 dac
-Lumin U2 Mini streamer with its psu made by Jacques
-Old Stello CDT 100
-Transrotor DarkStar with Psu et Nagaoka 200 (not on pic)

My speakers are French Artec but I might change soon for Revels.

3 poor pics with Top 14 semi-final on TV:

advertisement

Back