advertisement

System pics 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
...the system in the Office, RPi based from Pi server in the lounge. Works well, gives me as much as I need when I’m supposed to be being productive!

48879139596_3abc7dd96a_b.jpg

48879334222_c8c1a6a702_b.jpg

I love it when a dog photo-bombs the system pics :)

What are those speaker stands @ks.234 and where can I get some?
Shahinian Super Elf’s. Big fan of Shahinian here, love them. If you want a pair I’d suggest a wanted Ad on pfm. Usually £500-600. However, if old, they may well need new tweeters.

...the system in the Office, RPi based from Pi server in the lounge. Works well, gives me as much as I need when I’m supposed to be being productive!

48879139596_3abc7dd96a_b.jpg

48879334222_c8c1a6a702_b.jpg

Looks really nice. Are the black pipes conduits for cables that you have made a feature of?

Thanks

Looks really nice. Are the black pipes conduits for cables that you have made a feature of?

Thanks
Yes, it was a garage, so no wall cavity. When I had electricity put in, sparks was under strict instructions to get conduit absolutely square!

Starting to setup the new Nottingham Analogue Dais (excuse the back end of the hound)

First Piece of the vintage system in the lounge
Schopper TD124mkii / SME 3009 /SPU

Slammed - I must say I very much admire your taste in turntables. Congrats!

What's the rack btw? Whatever it is it must be pretty strong to support two exceptionally heavy Nottinghams!

While I’m revealing all, here’s the workshop system....

48881628111_351699ae20_b.jpg

48881078513_9110c2d268_b.jpg

....in many ways this is my favourite as it cost next to nothing, and while I’m concentrating on not cutting bits of myself off on the circular saw, it sounds just great!

(No Shahinians here)

Last edited:
Yes, it was a garage, so no wall cavity. When I had electricity put in, sparks was under strict instructions to get conduit absolutely square!

It's come out really well. Usually exposed conduits look awful but somehow the way you have done it actually adds character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back