advertisement

September 8, 1966

What about the blond lass behind Spock's Dad, there?

Wasn't she a Hitler youth, or sommat, that Kirk brought over to the side of good with his charm?

Drood,

A Nazi is there. (OK, technically, Daras was a member of the Nazi Party, but secretly she was a member of the underground, opposing the Nazi regime).

She's there between glowy-eyed Gary Mitchell and Harry Mudd, right behind Mr. Spock's dad.

Joe

Drood,

A Nazi is there. (OK, technically, Daras was a member of the Nazi Party, but secretly she was a member of the underground, opposing the Nazi regime).

She's there between glowy-eyed Gary Mitchell and Harry Mudd, right behind Mr. Spock's dad.

Joe
I see her. They picked a good Nazi. Cool.

Shahna of Triskelion wasn't that 'ripped'.

Typically, 1960's women did not have what has come to be known as 'ripped' musculature.

Yank,

Where's Landru?

He's on the Canadian fiver.

5-canadian-dollars-banknote-series-1986-birds-of-canada-obverse-1.jpg

Joe

Craig,

That seems likely and a good choice. Well, either Terry Fox or Gordon Downie.

Joe

Craig,

That seems likely and a good choice. Well, either Terry Fox or Gordon Downie.

Joe
Or, they could save us some tax money and arm some Canadian artists with Sharpies to convert the existing Lauriers into Nimoys. Admittedly, not a Canadian, but better than some we've had on our folding money.

"Brother, can you spare a Spock?"

canadians-turn-bills-into-spock-for-nimoy-tribute-9.jpg

Last edited:
The IT company I worked for once had an ad that they wanted to recruit people that spoke Klingon. At least one did, and he got the job.

TBH, the most boring TV-series ever made. And I love Si Fi.

@Joe P Who's the broad in the first pic, about half way down on the left, with the big green hair, big bazookas, and big spear?

Mike,

That’s Shahna from the planet Triskellion, wearing a Jiffy pop outfit. And, dude, green haired woman or drill thrall.

Joe

advertisement

Back