advertisement

Priti Patel

An insight into the mind of our Home Secretary. Various MPs and public figures were asked what had helped them get through a difficult year. Most of the answers are quite anodyne but...

EqFOhudXYAETCBD

EqFOiNfWMAEwQ9i

Like. Wow. Clearly didn't understand the brief...

An insight into the mind of our Home Secretary. Various MPs and public figures were asked what had helped them get through a difficult year. Most of the answers are quite anodyne but...

EqFOhudXYAETCBD

EqFOiNfWMAEwQ9i

There's a rumour going round today that she's asked for a briefing paper about reintroducing the death penalty. I suspect it's nonsense but if anyone would do such a thing, it would be her.
It’s not like crime takes time off at Christmas. Why should the forces of righteousness?

EqFOhudXYAETCBD

EqFOiNfWMAEwQ9i

There's a rumour going round today that she's asked for a briefing paper about reintroducing the death penalty. I suspect it's nonsense but if anyone would do such a thing, it would be her.

Sounds as though she has a very focused work ethic...

Professional gobshite Julie Burchill has written an ode to Priti Patel in the Christmas issue of the The Spectator (aka Der Stürmer for toffs). It might be the shittest most insane thing I have read this year:

EqVdpB_XAAElb_5

EqVdpCCXYAEDNRS

EqVdpCBXEAActBY

Okay, I'd expect someone at the Spectator to have no truck with "meter" (sounds a bit Continental, don't you know...), but that's total garbage.

Professional gobshite Julie Burchill has written an ode to Priti Patel in the Christmas issue of the The Spectator (aka Der Stürmer for toffs). It might be the shittest most insane thing I have read this year:

EqVdpB_XAAElb_5

EqVdpCCXYAEDNRS

EqVdpCBXEAActBY

I feel ill after reading that.

EqVdpB_XAAElb_5

EqVdpCCXYAEDNRS

EqVdpCBXEAActBY

Lol! o_O that’s batshit cray cray. As I’ve said about La Burchill elsewhere, she’s an über gobshite monger, and she’s doing what she does best.

Also very clear that J Birchill doesn^^^^^ cannot read Private Eye.

Else that last stanz^^^ (actually, its not a stanza, it's a concatenation of ullulations-by-fukwit) - becomes really, really, particularly weird...

ETA:

If one really must parody Betjeman in this way, it's just.so.easy to do so & keep it on subject..

Ms Priti Patel, Ms Priti Patel,
Furnish'd and burnish'd by Immigrant Hell
What strenuous reaches as Home Secretary:
'F*ck All stuck in the real world - this is all about ME! '
(composed while briefly vomiting)

She must read the Eye. She's a journali...sorry, she works for a newspaper. Maybe she bats for that side, either way.

Although PP was involved with Conservative Friends of Israel, by far the most significant episode in her career involving ‘sunshine of far Israel’ was the one that led to her being sacked, essentially for international corruption/running her own personal foreign policy.

That that should be the thing that apparently gave her an attractive sheen in the eyes of her admirers isn’t just nauseating, it’s deeply ominous.

Still, picking up on stuff in The Spectator as an indication of how sentiments are running within Torydom is just far fetched fantasy, isn’t it? Especially when it’s arguably dog whistle stuff that I’m sure the author would deny... No, everything’s fine. Definitely.

advertisement

Back