advertisement

Priti Patel

It is extraordinary that a Hindu Government Minister can stop legal aid to the Palestinians in October 2016, and then in 2017 give UK taxpayers money illegally to the occupying Israeli Army.
While Corbyn/Labour is accused of anti-Semitism.

While a very long way from being a fan of Patel, she has come out today and condemned Trump by name. I believe Hunt has too, along with Rayner and Nandy for Labour.

Most other comments have been more guarded, condemning the violence but not naming the man who created it.

Why the reticence?

While a very long way from being a fan of Patel, she has come out today and condemned Trump by name. I believe Hunt has too, along with Rayner and Nandy for Labour.

Most other comments have been more guarded, condemning the violence but not naming the man who created it.

Why the reticence?

The more restrained comments wouldn't be from those who were broadly supportive of Agent Orange, would they?

Why the reticence?

What I saw was PP condemning the violence. It took repeated questions to make her connect that to Trump.

What I saw was PP condemning the violence. It took repeated questions to make her connect that to Trump.
More politicians need to be asked those questions. It needs to be said loud and clear by as many voices as possible that Trump is a danger to life and any reasonable definition of liberty

Bit troubled by the Union Jack placed in view of the camera in what looks like a private office. I think that we are seeing a bit too much of that sort of thing. In itself, a kind of Trumpism.

I haven't decided what the flag is that Michael 'Shapps' Green always has behind him. Along with the ministerial red box

I haven't decided what the flag is that Michael 'Shapps' Green always has behind him. Along with the ministerial red box

It's the British Civil Air Ensign - him being Transport Minister and all that...

1200px-Civil_Air_Ensign_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Civil_Air_Ensign

"Civilian air facilities, such as airports and airfields, should fly the Civil Air Ensign as their national flag, rather than the Union Flag. They may additionally fly the flag of England, Scotland or Wales and the appropriate county flag." https://www.flaginstitute.org/wp/br...-in-the-united-kingdom/british-flag-protocol/

advertisement

Back