advertisement

President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unresponsive. Would you accept a domestic policy in Ireland that mirrors Trump's domestic policy for America?

If not, then why would you wish it on us?

Hypotheticals like that don't work. One needs context etc.

And what is it you think I wish on you?

The US voted him in, not me..

Actually max my friend Sharon from Greenville MI was made redundant from a good job in 2006, it was cheaper to move the plant to Mexico than meet the health and safety regs in the USA. She thinks Trump is "Nothing more than stupid spoilt child"..oh and about 1/3 of her colleagues she worked with, have developed cancers almost certainly from exposure to some sort of insulating foam they use to use in her factory.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say to this FM..

The US electorate had two choices: Trump or Clinton.

They chose one.

Who are the 'wider hate community'? :rolleyes:

Non-KKK racists, although you appear to be wobbling re: you previous effort:

No, they're all racist KKK supporters according to the enlightened liberals of pfm :rolleyes:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Several terrorist groups supported Clinton, by the way.

The Trump supporting KKK are racist terrorists?

Here's the problem as I see it:

People have become lazy and rather than objectively, intelligently assessing situations as individuals and looking at things from the position of others they are beginning to routinely coalesce around a narrative predetermined for them by the establishment media, a narrative that uses certain triggers that create outrage.

The outrage then serves as a kind of public acceptance for any actions deemed necessary to remove the triggers of outrage, even if these actions are far worse than those actions - real or fabricated - that triggered the initial outrage.

Cogs in somebody else's wheel.

No thanks - I prefer to retain my own ability to determine right and wrong, good and bad etc.

:)

650_zps8iaugtwy.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/comment.../steve-bell-on-the-us-election-result-cartoon

How about a punitive tariff on US exports if they pull out of the climate change agreement.
We cannot have them getting an unfair advantage.

The main thrust of American military planning post WW1 was, for a what was seen as, an almost inevitable trade war with the UK fought in the Atlantic.

Max is the same sort of bullshit spouting attention seeker that Trump is. A "shock jock" who delights in the negative attention. Suggest we all put him on ignore.

One thing I couldn't help but notice on that list that is missing. Nothing at all about the fact that over 2/3rds of all the USA's fresh water supplies are now owned primarily, by French companies.

OMG they're gonna force-feed us Vichy water!

Max is the same sort of bullshit spouting attention seeker that Trump is. A "shock jock" who delights in the negative attention. Suggest we all put him on ignore.

Disagree : however much antipathy many here may feel towards his point of view, it has been clearly expressed without personal attacks.

This is understandably a very passionate thread, but there's no need imho for ad hominem attacks. Keep it clean, please, everybody !

Crooked Max,

You see through all the international conspiracies and MSM disinformation, but think maybe the orange hate-sausage is a do-gooder and stood for the good of the people and not his own ego.

I'm experiencing some cognitive dissonance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back