advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again quite a few empty seats at The Emptihad, lets hope Aguero gets his just deserts after that disgraceful elbow on that west am chap.

Citeh thoroughly deserved their win especially on the 1st half performance when i was dreading a 5-0 defeat........then Slav changed things and put Antonio up front where he belongs and put Byram who IS a proper full back in their correct positions and we did then give Citeh some problems for most of the 2nd half.
Come on Slav its about time that you realized that Valencia and Tore are utter shite and Antonio is NOT a bloody defender !!

Citeh thoroughly deserved their win especially on the 1st half performance when i was dreading a 5-0 defeat........then Slav changed things and put Antonio up front where he belongs and put Byram who IS a proper full back in their correct positions and we did then give Citeh some problems for most of the 2nd half.
Come on Slav its about time that you realized that Valencia and Tore are utter shite and Antonio is NOT a bloody defender !!

Awful goalkeeping for the third.

The weekend score followed by the total. Some score by murray!

Rocinante Athl. 80 330
murrayj 170 310
PFM Euro 80 240
pilpil 100 230
Freaknout 0 70

Are we all beating Lawro?

Good score Murray, I better give this some attention now I've got competition ;)

Are we all beating Lawro?

Good score Murray, I better give this some attention now I've got competition ;)

I think Lawro will be doing fine around 300, don't know for sure until Friday. We have a mystery predictor leading the way, not sure who it is - too good to be Brian! So yes we need all the help we can get. ;)

I have to watch at least the highlights for a few weeks to get a feel of what each team might be able to do. Just looking at their league position really isn't enough.

Aguero has been charged with violent conduct by the FA for that horrendous and viscous un-provoked violent assault on that poor west am chap, quite right too the elbow is a terrible and potentially deadly weapon, bet he misses the derby now :)

There is one day and three hours until the transfer window closes. Who will Conte buy?

We've done well with Batshuayi and Kante, but are still missing another striker and a couple of defenders.

Shame we didn't get Pogba or Ibrahimovich, but they went out of the window when Mourinho was sacked.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Abramovich has managed to sign Messi. We should finish in the Top 4 though and that will be fine.

Jack

Apparently Chelsea are trying to sign David Luiz from PSG and left back Marcos Alonso from Fiorentina, who should have had a medical last night according to The Mail.

We sold Luiz to PSG for £50 million in 2014, which was a world record for a defender.

Luiz can be great, but he also make silly mistakes.

If the two transfers come off, at least it will bolster our back line.

Jack

If West Ham get relegated, which they probably will be this year, will the Olympic Stadium be taken away from them? It certainly should be. They are 3rd rate chancers.

Jack

From calamity Joe to comedy Joe, there is a photo of him in Italy happily posing with Italian Ultra hooligans, FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back