advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHU were utter shite and the blue scum thoroughly deserved the win the only surprise was how long it took for them to score the 2nd goal !!
Why oh why does Bilic seem determined to play Antonio at right back when we have a perfectly good one in Byram sitting on the bench ??
He really needs to play Antonio on the wing or just get rid.

We need a positive result in Romania tonight to lift spirits.

With Ayew being ruled out for 4 months, expect Carroll to get crocked next.

I wonder if Slav will play Antonio further forward tonight?

Get your predictions in for the weekend. See BBC Predictor.

http://bbc.in/2b5oyXm takes you straight there, but you need to put in an email, password and game name.

Current score Overall score

1 Rocinante Athl. 130 130
2 Freaknout 70 70
3 murrayj 60 60
4 pilpil 50 50
5 PFM Euro 40 40

I seem to have named myself PFM Euro!

I doubt anyone will be quaking at the prospective of the return of Pogba to the UK after seeing his non appearance at the Euro championships. He has obviously come for the money, I believe scum fans disparagingly call it being mercenary, as he has no personal ambition if he's happy with Thursday nights in Wales. Likewise the old man Ibrahimovic has secured one last payday. Another player who was non existent in the Euros or when City saw off PSG last season.
One a desperation signing, one a pitiful admission of past errors.
I also roared with laughter as soon as Maureen called in last season's wunderkids and told them, almost to a man, that there services were no longer needed!
With Maureen you know what you get. A lot of noise, a lot of siege mentality, the destruction of your youth programme progressing anyone to the first team and a car crash when he stomps off after 2/3 years.

United - trying to buy the past back
City - building for the future.

Spot on.

Needs more Mkhitarian who looks a proper player. Otherwise a solid start.

He looked very confident and business like, sharp passing too.

Ibrahimovic on the other hand is ready for the knackers yard too old with no pace, gets knocked off the ball easily and has the touch of a donkey we'll be lucky to see half a dozen goals from him this season so for once I must agree with my old bitter blue chum.

FOR SALE.

1 x goalkeeper and 250000 assorted bottles of shampoo and hair conditioner which I suppose you could stack up on the goal line to stop the ball going in the net, twud be a bugger changing it all round at half time though.

£150.00 ono

Mourinho has pulled off the two best transfers so far - Pogba and Ibrahimovich.

A few weeks ago there were reports that Messi's dad had visited Abramovich on his motor yacht Elipse to discuss a possible transfer.

I'll be amazed if it happens ...

Kante is a sound signing by Conte, but we need a striker and a couple of defenders. Real Madrid's James Rodriguez could fit the bill.

The good news is LuBleedingKaku will probably stay at Everton.

Jack

A team with only 13 fit senior players (last week's win vs Leicester was the first time since 2012 a team has won a PL game without making a substitution...due to the fact we had juniors on the bench mostly), a caretaker manager, and owners that hate the fans is currently 3rd in the Premier League. I no longer understand football. It's fecking ace.

Another win for Chelsea. Watford went ahead first and we were competent, but not particularly threatening. Conte then upped our chances with some substitutions.

Fabgregas replaced Oscar, who hadn't done much apart from a couple of fine crosses. Batshuayi came on for Matic. The pair then helped to turn the game around.

Fabregas put Watford on the back foot with some great passes. One went to Hazard who unleashed a shot from outside the penalty area. The ball rebounded off the goalkeeper and Batshuayi slotted it in.

A bit later on the Belgian striker rocketed in a shot, which unfortunately bounced out from the underside of the crossbar.

Costa eventually saved Chelsea. Fabregas did a long forward pass, which Costa controlled. He then sprinted towards the goal and hammered the ball leftwards past the keeper. Costa was lucky to still be on, having done a pathetic dive in the penalty area earlier on.

We're doing okay, but Conte has to find the right striking combination. We do better with two forwards on the attack.

Jack

Costa should have had a second yellow for simulation. In fact Costa should be sent off at the start of every match.

FOR SALE.

1 x goalkeeper and 250000 assorted bottles of shampoo and hair conditioner which I suppose you could stack up on the goal line to stop the ball going in the net, twud be a bugger changing it all round at half time though.

£150.00 ono

Alright boys I get the message:

PRICE REDUCTION

NOW £130 ono

I didn't get Mark Hughes's rant about the refs "new directives" and the penalty awarded against his team. His centre back almost pulled the guys arm out of its socket.

That would have been a stone wall penalty last season or in 1901 if spotted.

Whinging twat!

Took my new seat for the first time in the Boris stadium yesterday and all i can say is...WOW ! Very pleased with my seat and the stadium is just superb.
The team and game was another story and the injuries are piling up quickly so we will be struggling for the next month or so BUT am i missing UP ? not a bit :D

There have been two goals in two minutes for Chelsea against Bristol Rovers in the EFL Cup.

Batshuayi and Victor Moses scored, which is cool.

Ooops Bristol Rovers have just replied. Oh well ...

Loftus-Cheek has now taken the ball forward and Batshuayi has pumped in another. We're 3 - 1 up at half time. Pat Nevin is happy and that is a good thing.

The final score was 3 - 2 and Bristol played really well. Batshuayi scored again, but his hat-trick was disallowed. Just wish the game had been broadcast on television.

Jack

West Ham have blown a small fortune this evening it seems, going out to Astra again before the comp starts properly... what a mess

Lets all take a minute or two out of our lives today to spare a thought for Joe Hart who may be signing on in the next few days due to the appalling way his employer is treating him, this after years of excellent (although at times comical) service to both club and country.

Here's to you Joe (Jimi raises a cup of coffee) best of luck for the future.

West Ham have blown a small fortune this evening it seems, going out to Astra again before the comp starts properly... what a mess

All part of FIFA & UEFA's master plan to bring West Ham down. Agent Clattenburg will be going to work next in their PL matches to make sure they don't qualify for Europe again.

WHU out of the losers cup.....excellent news !
they were not going to win the damn thing anyway so best result of the season as far as im concerned.
can now concentrate on the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back