advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard/understood it the same way as you.

that Kante had done more tackles in his 1.5 years than anyone else has done over their last 3 years.

I could be wrong/misheard though, or Lineker could be wrong !!

I don't think it the number of years matters. However you measure it, Kante is among the best defensive midfielders of all time, he's in the same pot as Makele

The occupants of the Goonersworld web site are what can be loosely described as "Not Happy" - they can see a future where Hazard's goal is showing almost constantly somewhere on t'internet :D

The occupants of the Goonersworld web site are what can be loosely described as "Not Happy" - they can see a future where Hazard's goal is showing almost constantly somewhere on t'internet :D

The Gooners visited an orphanage in London today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope,” said Bradley aged 6

The Gooners visited an orphanage in London today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope,” said Bradley aged 6

Good job I didn't have a mouthful of tea when I read that. :D

As a Boro fan living in Kent I don't get to many games these days, however, I went to the game at White Hart Lane on Saturday. Pretty poor game, although Wanyama and Dembele were superb for Spurs.

My first visit to White Hart Lane and I now know why they are building a bigger stadium, WHL is pretty small and a bit shabby. It took 90 minutes to get back to Liverpool Street Station after the game, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when there are twice as many in attendance.

Cheers BB

As a Boro fan living in Kent I don't get to many games these days, however, I went to the game at White Hart Lane on Saturday. Pretty poor game, although Wanyama and Dembele were superb for Spurs.

My first visit to White Hart Lane and I now know why they are building a bigger stadium, WHL is pretty small and a bit shabby. It took 90 minutes to get back to Liverpool Street Station after the game, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when there are twice as many in attendance.

Cheers BB

Always has been a bottleneck (sorry) using the overground. Used to park at Enfield and come in from there.

I would presume they have arranged/paid for additional transport services as part of the new planning conditions.

Bloss

Barca have been mullered 4 - 0 by PSG tonight. Hopefully Messi will now sign to Champions League winners, Chelsea FC.

Jack

Barca have been mullered 4 - 0 by PSG tonight. Hopefully Messi will now sign to Champions League winners, Chelsea FC.

Jack

Nooooooooooo. He'd be 30 or more if he did come, a season to settle in, then he's past it. Give our youngsters a chance.

Nooooooooooo. Give our youngsters a chance.

You are honoured, I am agreeing with a Chelsea fan:) Mind you, my lot have been doing this for a few seasons now and things, believe it or not, have improved (not last Sunday though, hardly turned up)

Bloss

Costa rumoured to have accepted a new contract for £220k a week to stay at Chelsea. I just hope he improves on his latest performances.

You are honoured, I am agreeing with a Chelsea fan:) Mind you, my lot have been doing this for a few seasons now and things, believe it or not, have improved (not last Sunday though, hardly turned up)

Bloss

Yes, I do admire Spurs (you've no idea how difficult those 5 words were) for the knack you have for developing younger players. I would certainly like to see my lot do more in that direction. But I do think you also need a strong spine of experienced, been there, done that players, to win titles. For all that I admire your youth policy, I do wonder if that lack of experience has cost you at important points last season and maybe this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back