advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of Chelsea fans spouting off here now, where have you all come from?

Was not so many of you last year season, wonder if glory hunting has any connection.

Bloss

Lots of Chelsea fans spouting off here now, where have you all come from?

Was not so many of you last year season, wonder if glory hunting has any connection.

Bloss

I've been a Chelsea fan for many, many years. I've only been on Pink Fish relatively recently. Having said that, last year was a year to keep quite about. Least said, soonest forgotten, 'n' all that.

Also, if we're going to be fair, those supporters who have nothing to gloat about this year are very quiet now. You might ask where all those who were spouting off last year are now?

I've been a Chelsea fan for many, many years. I've only been on Pink Fish relatively recently. Having said that, last year was a year to keep quite about. Least said, soonest forgotten, 'n' all that.

Also, if we're going to be fair, those supporters who have nothing to gloat about this year are very quiet now. You might ask where all those who were spouting off last year are now?

I must say ks, you are more approachable than some other Chelski's supporters, mentioning no names.

You are right noting other teams supporters have backed off this thread ever since you started to gain pole place. Plus a few seemed to get into inter team rivalries and all turned a tad handbagish.

Bloss

It is good to be 9 points above the crackheads and thieves of Spurs. I say this in the most PC way possible of course, because Chelsea supporters have great respect for the fans of other football teams.

Jack

I have to disagree, I don't think Chelsea are in desperate need of any new players at the moment. Perhaps Morata if Costa leaves in the summer, perhaps a goalkeeper if Courtois does the same, but otherwise I think we look strong. If we got in Sanchez, who do we drop? Willian? Pedro?

Alonso is a problem in our half of the field, but if we get someone who's better defensively we might lose the offensive threat he carries. Kennedy's always looked good to me, seems good going forward and good at closing down (which Alonso ain't) and he won a lot of headers against taller opposition last Saturday. Matic is vital, look how many times he drops into the back three when Cahill or Luiz go forward. Fabregas switches off when asked to play that role, but then he can deliver a ball better than anyone. Matic when we need to be solid, Cesc when we need to open up a team that sits back?

Virgil is a terrific player. I've watched him at Soton for several years and rated him highly, but I still wouldn't change our back three. we have Zouma don't forget

We'll need more players next year when we're playing more games, but I'd like to see our younger players given a chance before we bring in too many new ones

What we need is a midfield player that is the combination of Matic and Fabrigas and Vidal comes close. Conte also likes Nainggolan the Belgium who plays in Italy.

I've been a Manchester City fan since '84. There were many many years when that was nothing to cheer about!
Anyway, now we have Gabriel Jesus and Kompany is fit (at least this week!) we are going to win the league. Again. :p

I've been a Manchester City fan since '84. There were many many years when that was nothing to cheer about!
Anyway, now we have Gabriel Jesus and Kompany is fit (at least this week!) we are going to win the league. Again. :p

We're in similar positions then, watched our teams go up, down and sideways and then achieve success after an injection of cash while having to take abuse because of it. 'You're only successful because you've had all that money' is the cry. To which the answer is, 'well yeah, duh'. Leicester being a glorious exception, isn't money key?

Seems Moussa Dembele, Alvaro Morata and Virgil Van Dijk are Conte's targets this summer.
Tell him to throw Wamyama into the mix and 3 of them can get together to recount stories of the best atmosphere in football - European nights at Celtic Park.

City and United have spent more than Chelsea in the last five years. Arsenal have as well, if you subtract money made from sales.

The difference is we've got a better class of footballer.

Jack

the Chinese figures skew the picture, £60M for Oscar, yeah right:rolleyes:

Glory hunters the lot of you now, you think you'll probably win the league, you may even do so but please do not go overboard with the Chelsea blogs as it is becoming a bore like whatshisname.

Bloss

Glory hunters the lot of you now, you think you'll probably win the league, you may even do so but please do not go overboard with the Chelsea blogs as it is becoming a bore like whatshisname.

Bloss

I've heard that facebook's a great place to have your own opinions reinforced.

WTF as appened to West Am just compare the way they played against the great UTD last season to the way they played against Man City last week, they might as well have been playing for City as they rolled over and kept giving the ball to the City players it made City look awesome according to the match commentator imo West Am are in free fall at the moment.

As for UTD how many points are we dropping at the moment just when we were in a good position to start reeling in the teams above us.

Yes that was a poor display by WHUFC, feel sorry for the supporters.

Top 4, or should it be the other 3 places not yet decided?

Bloss

Its tight at the top its going to be interesting to see who finishes in the three places below Chelsea I think LFC are out of the running as they are way too erratic at the moment and seemingly can be beaten by supposedly poorer teams UTD were on the up but they need to start killing teams off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back