advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting WSJ article regarding the funding of the 6th Jan Trump mob. Not hugely surprised to find Abu Hamza’s identical twin Alex Jones involved. The only thing I don’t understand is why the latter isn’t cable-tied to the floor somewhere in an orange jumpsuit.

Interesting WSJ article regarding the funding of the 6th Jan Trump mob. Not hugely surprised to find Abu Hamza’s identical twin Alex Jones involved. The only thing I don’t understand is why the latter isn’t cable-tied to the floor somewhere in an orange jumpsuit.

I was thinking more of a straitjacket and a padded cell...

The Lincoln Project pull no punches and warn Giuliani to retract defamatory statements about them by February 3rd or your ass gets sued:

EtAfnRGXYAQFny7

EtAfnRGXIAY0mF4

EtAfnRPWMAI0l7h

He's probably too chicken to take the stand. It would not be a good look, taking the 5th or refusing to answer on 'executive privilege' to everything, and I don't think he could pull that off anyway. Best for him if he stays chicken. In a real court, if you're subpoenaed to testify and don't go, it's contempt of court. Don't know if they could or would try 'contempt of Congress' on Trump in such case. Probably take a firefight to arrest him....

Have they ever worked out a deal for Trump to live legally at Mar A Lago? Or is he just going to ignore the contract with the city?

I still have a dream they somehow goad Trump into the full Jack Nicholson ‘Hell yeah! I ordered the goddamn armed insurrection...’etc, etc

In my view one of the greatest acts of political malpractice in recent years is the failure of the Democratic Party to run a psy-ops campaign to take advantage of Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder and push him into totally decompensating.

But Yank. is there not an argument that he was decompensating from.. or before.. Day One of his 'presidency' ?
To all sane persons...the man was in Cloud Cuckoo Land from way before his Presidency.

Given Trump's majority at the time.. How were the Dems supposed to orchestrate such a thing?

Surely leaving him to destroy his own credibility. (such as it ever was..) was the least dangerous way forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back