advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stick to my point , you've got to learn a lot about photography...
And this :
For me, photography is the exploration in reality of the rhythm of surfaces, lines, or values; the eye carves out its subject, and the camera has only to do its work. That work is simply to print the eye’s decision on film. -Henri Cartier-Bresson

Doesn't make it easier to understand your p.o.v.

Rob.

Rob, can't you take a hint?

Looking at your posting history, your entire contribution appears to have been to criticise Vuk for being a nerd, linking to the same Dutch website (twice) which contains a load of crap pictures and ****ed links, and latterly attempting to criticize me either for the number of cameras I have or for posting pictures you think prove I need to learn the basics of photography.

Most other people hit by your kind of posts would just tell you to F-Off.

If you want to contribute to the PAW thread would you mind just posting your pictures rather than your trolling messages?

Personally I am still reeling from the revelation that Cliff is not as good at photography as Cartier-Bresson :)

FWIW, Rob, you do seem to have misjudged the tone of this forum more than somewhat.

Rob

Or to put it more bluntly, you are an annoying little pleb.

Please begone you odious wretch and allow peace and harmony to be restored to this thread.

Regards

Mick

Rob,

To echo what Matthew and others have said, the photo room is one of the few places on pink fish where people by and large are civil to each other.

By all means feel free to comment and critique constructively, but what appears to be a deliberate thread crap isn't welcome.

Joe / moderating

Getting back onto topic for a moment, i've just had my first roll of slide film developed that I put through my RZ67. Very pleased with the results. Here's one with the 110/2.8. Colours have come out somewhat subdued on their trip through to the internet from Aperture - never mind.

2557048742_ffc1851a24_o.jpg

Getting back onto topic for a moment, i've just had my first roll of slide film developed that I put through my RZ67. Very pleased with the results. Here's one with the 110/2.8. Colours have come out somewhat subdued on their trip through to the internet from Aperture - never mind.

What does that yellow remote control do?

What does that yellow remote control do?

That's actually a fake plastic walkie-talkie from a JCB digger set Dan had as a kid. It's given us plenty of years entertainment when other kids come around as they usually end up with either the goggles on or hitting things with the fake plastic hammer. A demonstration from the same day.

2557478079_6c83e3bcc3_o.jpg

Oh, and cliff, I forgot to post your shot from the market porter the other day. Here you are chimping a shot.

2537751437_e384aff15d_o.jpg

Thanks for that nice picture of my beer belly

:)

As usual on a Saturday I found myself round the back of the gasworks in lower Sydenham (no# 1 daughter does a Saturday course that way) and unfortunately only had my phone with me rather than a camera when I saw what they had done to the Lewisham playground I photographed earlier in the year.

2557647623_d441ccf359_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back