advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Health & Social Care

2545502189_46e24c3c8f.jpg

Bullshit

Made a start on the medium format from Japan. This one's from Kawagoe.

2550644322_54ef672d41_o_d.jpg

Mamiya 6, 75/3.5, Acros.

-- Ian

2549982577_de6d7d1691_o.jpg

Was in Bristol for a meeting yesterday and on the walk back to the station found these cranes rather interesting. If only there were thunder clouds or a really blue sky in the background.

Leica M8, Summicron 35:2

just field testing a new camera (my excuse for the terrible photo)

100_0008.jpg

'Down and Out (and don't come back)'

To Cliff,

No offense , but despite having so many quality cameras you've got a lot to learn about the basic rules of photography(=writing with light).

regards,
Rob.

4 cranes in a line don't make a good picture....

To Cliff,

No offense , but despite having so many quality cameras you've got a lot to learn about the basic rules of photography(=writing with light).

regards,
Rob.

4 cranes in a line don't make a good picture....

Rob, I have no idea who you are or what you know about anything, but I'm pretty sure that you know **** all about what I think makes an interesting picture. If you don't like the picture, why not say nothing.

One of the basic "rules" of photography is that repeating items do make for interesting subjects.

For me, photography is the exploration in reality of the rhythm of surfaces, lines, or values; the eye carves out its subject, and the camera has only to do its work. That work is simply to print the eye’s decision on film. -Henri Cartier-Bresson

Ok, he's obviously better than me but hopefully you will get the point.

As for your too much water comment, presumably you would think that all the paintings by Winslow Homer are uniformally shite.

cheers
Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back