advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. My bad.

Anyway, tata. Thank you for the lessons - I've learned a tiny bit about photography, but quite a great deal about photographers.

you really are being a child.

you have asked for advice in this room and i have recently put in quite a bit of time to answer your questions on metering. but you just love to pick out some minor point to have comical bash in return.

vuk.

And I've thanked you for your time. Please move on to another student; I have no more questions for you.

Honestly (as I've just explained in my response to PMs from two other PFM photographers who've also 'benefited from your wisdom'), anything you can teach me, I can learn from a book, without the condescension. Live and learn.

Again, thank you for your time. And on the subject of childish behavior, there's really no need for name calling.

i have answered all of your questions politely and in a straightforward manner. any condescension is an artifact of your perception.

Some alpacas from the weekend. I'm particularly taken by how the brown one looks like a person in an alpaca outfit, and of course the humorous look of a sheared one. They were very friendly and liked carrots.

2506100774_56bd5a7f3f_o.jpg

Cesare

cesare.

imagine getting a picture of rod steward beside the sheared one. now that would be art.

vuk.

Cesare whats an alpacas do?

They are a type of small lama, so are from the camel family. They farm where they were kept keeps them for their wool which attracts a fair price, and also because they are very good natured, and quite fun to have around. They don't spit except at each other (which is apparently a considerable benefit over keeping lamas), and they are very protective of other woolly creatures, so they can share a field with sheep and lambs. Oh, and the farmer mentioned that they always poo in one spot in their field which makes them easier to look after, less rotation, and less disease prone.

2506603040_82b92dc2c8_o.jpg

Cesare

heehee i have a friend at work whose parents run an alpaca farm -- he showed this picture of some cria the other day: (Warning: cuteness alert)

cria.jpg

2511016523_5c13069fc9_o.jpg

Just liked the light in this spot in Barbican, London yesterday morning.
(usual camera when not carrying the postlithic nikon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back