advertisement

PFM Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've taken note of my fondness for dirving.

52042548483_f65f2d09f2.jpg

After watching the “ultrasonic degritter” on Darko YouTube this morning no surprise I’m getting an ad for the “ultrasonic degritter”:D.

Last edited:
After watching the “ultrasonic degritter” on Dario YouTube this morning no surprise I’m getting an ad for the “ultrasonic degritter”:D.

I really cringed when he started rubbing that spice into his record. I don’t care how good the cleaner that will actually scratch the surface.

I really cringed when he started rubbing that spice into his record. I don’t care how good the cleaner that will actually scratch the surface.

Just as I logged on I noticed it was the 1st and had a quick check that it wasn’t April:D

Almost relentless Alibaba ads here with crazily proportioned models wearing tacky lingerie & fetish wear. There's the occasional real estate ad in between.

Top lols go to the ad promoting an ad blocker!

“Tankfest 22-24 June, live tank displays”…and I don’t think they’re talking violent altercation in your living room aquarium.

Top ad:
topad.jpg

Bottom ad:
botad.jpg

So fast cars and fast women. Good job the missus can't see these, she'd only wonder and probably hit me!

I got this after looking up the police raid on Tory peer Baroness Mone of brassiere fame.

KYTBGPg.jpg

Masks on right : can stuff up to £10k in £50s in there. Bra: stops Covid ( better than the Chinese PPE she flogged to the government).

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back