advertisement

People's Vote march on the 19th of October

You've changed your mind?
People do...

I work at about 60% restraint on pfm & would most probably be banned for life if I said what I want to on here so such infantile nonsense has little effect on me personally but some seem to be offended by it. I was pointing out that it's a little pointless moaning about being called a remoaner then do precisely the same in the opposite direction in the same post as Arkless did earlier.

The march looks amazing based on the footage on Sky. I feel sick that I’m not there. I just couldn’t face that much time on no doubt crowded and claustrophobic public transport getting there and back from here in the up norths.

I walked past the old Westminster library at about 12noon on my way somewhere, and to be honest it doesn't feel like a huge march, plenty of space and no crush etc....... lots of vendors making a pretty penny selling t shirts and march paraphernalia.

It does look bigger now I see ig on TV, but not a march I'd categorize as huge. Which is a pity, I'd like to have seen a 1000000+ on the streets

I walked past the old Westminster library at about 12noon on my way somewhere, and to be honest it doesn't feel like a huge march, plenty of space and no crush etc....... lots of vendors making a pretty penny selling t shirts and march paraphernalia.

It does look bigger now I see ig on TV, but not a march I'd categorize as huge. Which is a pity, I'd like to have seen a 1000000+ on the streets
If it's like the last one, it only set off from Park Lane at around eleven, and the bulk of the march won't get to Trafalgar Square, or beyond to Parliament Square, much before 1pm, so what you're seeing is the vanguard.

Terms such as remoaner & Brexshiter are equally offensive.

Oh no they are not!!! Remainers are good, sensible, intelligent, educated, outward looking, inclusive and progressive people whereas Brexshitters are low life that hate foreigners, are thick as mince, knuckle dragging, nationalistic, jingoistic, "entitled" for no reason other than being white and British and are often also racist and homophobic Little Englanders. That is a difference as wide and unbridgeable as the Atlantic!

To put it in terms that a Brexshitter may be able to understand; university graduates, doctors, engineers will usually be Remainers. Football hooligans, "skin heads", Nazi's and "**** bashers" will usually be Brexshitters.

This definition I found on-line is quite good: "Brexshitter - person part of the UK's Brexit cult, debating with such person is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory".

Oh no they are not!!! Remainers are good, sensible, intelligent, educated, outward looking, inclusive and progressive people whereas Brexshitters are low life that hate foreigners, are thick as mince, knuckle dragging, nationalistic, jingoistic, "entitled" for no reason other than being white and British and are often also racist and homophobic Little Englanders. That is a difference as wide and unbridgeable as the Atlantic!

To put it in terms that a Brexshitter may be able to understand; university graduates, doctors, engineers will usually be Remainers. Football hooligans, "skin heads", Nazi's and "**** bashers" will usually be Brexshitters.

This definition I found on-line is quite good: "Brexshitter - person part of the UK's Brexit cult, debating with such person is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory".
Problem being this post seems to fall into the latter category, yobbish & uninformed that is. As this post proves, the lines are becoming ever blurred between rational & irrational.
Posting personal prejudicial nonsense such as this is not really the way to bring this country together & offer everyone a chance at fulfilling their potential.

Met
If it's like the last one, it only set off from Park Lane at around eleven, and the bulk of the march won't get to Trafalgar Square, or beyond to Parliament Square, much before 1pm, so what you're seeing is the vanguard.

Met police have just tweeted that the end of the march has just left Park Lane.

Problem being this post seems to fall into the latter category, yobbish & uninformed that is. As this post proves, the lines are becoming ever blurred between rational & irrational.
Posting personal prejudicial nonsense such as this is not really the way to bring this country together & offer everyone a chance at fulfilling their potential.

The only thing yobbish and uninformed is the average Brexshitter! It kind of defines them quite well actually.

The only thing yobbish and uninformed is the average Brexshitter! It kind of defines them quite well actually.
Cameron, Osbourne & May campaigned for remain which proves the post is uninformed. Three people who have brought this country to it's knees in the last 9 years & offer the kind of damaging rhetoric you display in that post. They may do it in a more refined politically correct way but the outcome is still the same as is the intention which is to divide & prejudice others thinking.

Cameron, Osbourne & May campaigned & voted for remain which proves the post is uninformed. Three people who have brought this country to it's knees in the last 9 years & offer the kind of damaging rhetoric you display in that post.

Thanks for further proving my point!

Started even earlier today, or is this just one long bender from yesterday?

advertisement

Back