advertisement

People's Vote march on the 19th of October

Appeasement
Enemies of The People
Traitors
Saboteurs
Surrender
Collaborators
I think i have used Treason, traitors, surrender and appeasement when referring to the behaviour of Bercow, Swinson and Corbyn when they have undermined the governments efforts to leave with a deal.

I think i have used Treason, traitors, surrender and appeasement when referring to the behaviour of Bercow, Swinson and Corbyn when they have undermined the governments efforts to leave with a deal.

What, even when it's a crap deal? Should they just say nothing then?

Why would you do that, when it's been pointed out to you - repeatedly - that it an offensive brexshitter ejaculate lexicon?

We don't have a government, they have no majority, how many times.... oh what's the point?

Have a great march. Try and stay off the roofs of buses and trains lest anyone gets hurt.

Sadly I feel that the C2C video will give rather too many too many ideas. I had to listen to several colleagues laughing at a man being kicked repeatadly in the head by a mob because he held up a train. Very sad and depressed. I wonder how the remainer or two among them would feel if cornered by a similar mob emboldened by what they have seen?

Maybe so, though actually I think that’s a false equivalence.

I struggle to think of any rational question to which ‘leave the EU’ is the right answer. If you believe something to be the right thing, but your reasons for holding that belief are flawed, I can understand your position without having to agree with it or respect it.
You believe the reasons are flawed as you want to remain, for those who want to leave it is the right answer. as is sitting on trains to protest against climate change when the whole protest was flawed from the get go IMO, but to those who feel this is the right way to go about it, they will not be stirred.

We do what we feel is right, regardless of opposing views.

In a democracy we have the right to act as we see fit.

Just had a quick look and there seems to be very little news about tomorrow’s march, despite things like Patrick Stewart offering to pay for transport for people from Yorkshire to get there (as reported in the hallowed pages of Wakefield Today, apparently!).

Still, looking forward to it, hope everyone has a good day.

Are you not a fan, Dave?

Of what, Patrick Stewart, Yorkshire, transport?

I think PS is great (Picard etc aside, seeing him and Ian McKellan in Waiting for Godot was quite wonderful, and his phot answering the Wet Wipes was hilarious). And if pushed I suppose I’d have to say, um, I was broadly in favour of the other two?

I just meant that one might have thought his intervention might have attracted some media attention.

Of what, Patrick Stewart, Yorkshire, transport?

I think PS is great (Picard etc aside, seeing him and Ian McKellan in Waiting for Godot was quite wonderful, and his phot answering the Wet Wipes was hilarious). And if pushed I suppose I’d have to say, um, I was broadly in favour of the other two?

I just meant that one might have thought his intervention might have attracted some media attention.
I meant referring to Patrick as a thing. A poor attempt at humour - sorry, juvenile is as good as it gets with me! See you tomorrow, I will be the one with the trilby, greying beard and the expression of someone trying to remember where he is and why.

I meant referring to Patrick as a thing. A poor attempt at humour - sorry, juvenile is as good as it gets with me! See you tomorrow, I will be the one with the trilby, greying beard and the expression of someone trying to remember where he is and why.

Aha, subtlety fail on my part, sorry! Apologies to Lynne Truss, in the unlikely event that she reads pfm.

advertisement

Back