advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say if Arsenal are top four this year they need to play a lot better than they did tonight. Playing out from the back we are just not good enough.

Is it true that Chelsea are for sale ? Along with Newcastle and Sunderland and probably a couple of others. Not too many buyers these days...

I thought Arsenal did ok at Anfield, they needed to get to HT level and take those rare chances when they presented themselves - the shirt pull on Salah ended the contest .... Reds looking ok so far despite looking more vulnerable at the back

Routine win for City against a spirited Bournemouth who would have gone third with a win.
Sterling and Aguero are on fire this season.

I see City still managed to commit nearly twice as many fouls as Bournemouth despite enjoying 74% possesssion.
Some things never change.;)
Walker should’ve had two yellows in the first 10 mins!

(And another one for the haircut)

Fair play to Newcastle. We are keeping up our tradition of loosing 2 home games at the beginning of the season.

Bloss

Well done Spurs. Mucus Moura and Kane played particularly well.
Chelsea should overtake them within a month.
Jack

Shall we make this interesting Jack, or is it gonna be internets squabblings. You have made a proposition, will you back it?

Bloss

Shall we make this interesting Jack, or is it gonna be internets squabblings. You have made a proposition, will you back it?

Bloss

I will back it with spite and guile, but not money. Betting on football is a mug's game, for those who oppose Chelsea.

Jack

I will back it with spite and guile, but not money. Betting on football is a mug's game, for those who oppose Chelsea.
Jack

Thanks for the warning JB, I rarely gamble on football but you can get some good odds at the end of the season which can be profitable if you are sensible and controlled.
To bet on a live game for silly decisions is despicable and should be banned, along with Winstone the fat slob.

Bloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back