advertisement

Multi-function 2017/2018 football thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what your experience of the football used in the EFL league is, or if you’ve ever even kicked a football, but Yaya Toure, that much honoured, travelled and experienced footballer, considered it to be the worst he ever played with, even worse than the notorious World Cup ball of a few years ago.

But hey ho

Jimi knows best.

Correct me old chum.

I wish Man City would stop dragging the good name of Manchester through the mud they are currently on the verge of having to play their Carabao cup tie again through cheating, they are currently banned from signing Academy players through cheating and their multi talented bunch of mercenaries cannot play football with a recognised leading football manufacturers ball, shame on them.

More fun and games down Ibrox way. They think Allardyce will jump at the chance to take over in the meantime, until they can get someone with a higher profile for the long haul. :D

Once again the hilarity meter is approaching max.

They should bite the bullet and get Moyes as he is available and wants to manage a team who can play in Europe (even if it is only 2 games!) :p

I didn't think 5th in the league got you a European place in Scotland?

The Rangers are the gift that just keep on giving.

How hard can it be to pick balls out of a goldfish bowl?

Over an hour delay and they still are having technical difficulties in the Canadoo Cup.

Very good.

Perhaps the freezer they were using to chill the big fours’ balls (ooh matron) sufficiently so they could differentiate them and keep them apart wasn’t working.

Allegedly.

That could indeed be the difference, I hope not as I would not want to rely on one player for a whole season.
May the best team win or a draw for us would be good.

Bloss

That could indeed be the difference, I hope not as I would not want to rely on one player for a whole season.
May the best team win or a draw for us would be good.

Bloss

Spuds are more than a one player side just a bit thin on he ground in overall squad strength and Arry is on fire at the moment.

There have been some great matches between our clubs over the years both generally play entertaining footy.

Spuds are more than a one player side just a bit thin on he ground in overall squad strength and Arry is on fire at the moment.

There have been some great matches between our clubs over the years both generally play entertaining footy.

Very true, two proper attacking teams.
A good mucker of mine is MU, but he will not discuss the game until after MOTD. He ignores all the broadcast/news. A couple of times I have slipped up and mentioned a result,he sulks for a bit whatever the scoreline.
One good thing, for both of us, whatever the result Chumps and Arses cannot overtake us.

Bloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back