advertisement

Multi-function 2017/2018 football thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Mourinho can hear the laughter at him in Chelsea? It will be interesting to see whether Conte or Jose goes first.
When we went 1 - 2 down, from having been in front, I was thinking Chelsea could be sunk for the season. Some great subbing by Conte helped though.
Willian came on for Alonso funnily enough and began to weave his magic. Batshauyi took over from a somewhat moody Morata.
I am not a big fan of Morata, but he does sometimes score and today he did twice. His first goal was an excellent header, a glance into the top left hand corner from the right of the six yard box.
The final score of 4 - 2 was quite flattering to Chelsea. In part we won because we played with 13 men. Watford's Rawlinson missed three sitters. I think he was also the player who kept falling over and trying to get a free kick when he wasn't even touched.
Chelsea still need to improve, but we've gone above Watford and are 4th in the table. That'll do for today.
Jack

Are you ready to talk about Man City yet ?

I wonder if Mourinho can hear the laughter at him in Chelsea? It will be interesting to see whether Conte or Jose goes first.

When we went 1 - 2 down, after being in front, I was thinking Chelsea could be sunk for the season. Some great subbing by Conte helped though.

Willian came on for Alonso funnily enough and began to weave his magic. Batshauyi took over from a somewhat moody Morata.

I am not a big fan of Batshuayi, but he scores and today he did twice. His first goal was an excellent header, a glance into the top left hand corner from the right of the six yard box.

The final score of 4 - 2 was quite flattering to Chelsea. In part we won because we played with 13 men. Watford's Rawlinson missed three sitters. I think he was also the player who kept falling over and trying to get a free kick when he wasn't even touched.

Chelsea still need to improve, but we've gone above Watford and are 4th in the table. That'll do for today.

Jack
Who is this Rawlinson who plays for Watford? Do you mean Richarlison? By the way, have you grasped the back pass rule yet? It's going to be quite some time before anyone introduces the concept of offside into your education... :)

United <laughter continues for a very long time>

Welcome back, your team won did it?

UTD got what they deserved as for Jones he should have been sold long ago if he were a dog he would have been put down by now what with his injury record.

Is that your only riposte.

Week, after week after week after week after week after week after week...

You are beginning to sound like the busted flush I told you your manager was months ago.

Slur Alex said Jones was the new Duncan Edwards and would be United’s best ever signing.

So watching him evolve into Stan Laurel has been hilarious.

I notice Maureen is heaping all the blame, yet again, on the players.

Never, ever his fault is it?

Cheer up though, I reckon he’ll have gone before next season starts.

Good afternoon me old chum, you had a lie in after your celebratory two pints of bitter last night, alcohol and medication should not be mixed you know!

You were noticeable by your absence on this topic last year but now your team has had an excellent start to the season you are shouting from the rooftop's (typical fair weather supporter springs to mind and one who has not seen his team play in the flesh this season).

And thank you very much for Alexander Robertson.
He’s a cracker, scored four on his debut for City.
Shame he didn’t’t want to sign pro for the scum.

Looks like the wheels have come off for the bin dippers I always thought that with playing in Europe this season that it would stretch their resources as for Spuds they are building up a head of steam right before they play Utd, great:(

Looks like the wheels have come off for the bin dippers I always thought that with playing in Europe this season that it would stretch their resources as for Spuds they are building up a head of steam right before they play Utd, great:(

WTF are you talking about?

Spurs a bit good weren't they ? And in front of the largest EPL crowd.

Yep, my next door neighbour supports Spurs and he struggles to get tickets which surprised me as I thought that they would struggle to fill Wembley.

Yep, my next door neighbour supports Spurs and he struggles to get tickets which surprised me as I thought that they would struggle to fill Wembley.

your neighbour needs to cough up the cash to join as a bronze member then he'll get offered loads. Also not many are going on general sale, such is the demand.

your neighbour needs to cough up the cash to join as a bronze member then he'll get offered loads. Also not many are going on general sale, such is the demand.

Problem is he lives in Disley, Cheshire so cannot attend as many games as he used to when he lived in London which is his home town.

Always there or there abouts. No need to gloat, but I’ve seen some pretty amazing performances in the last few weeks. Looks like Maureen knows he’s no good after two years and is trying to avoid his inevitable sacking three months into the third season. Guess he’ll have to play better football in order to achieve that though.

They took UTD apart a couple of seasons ago the last time I witnessed that was when Waddle & Hoddle took us apart many moons ago.

UTD has had the better of us for most years and that history is always a worry when we play you. Think most fans from both sides would not have a wager next Saturday.

Bloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back