advertisement

Multi-function 2017/2018 football thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs have got a tough draw, Chelsea difficult. Man U and Liverpool seems to have got relatively easy groups

Juventus are after Cahill and Barca are trying to get Willian. It would be a real shame if those two went. The Brazilian was easily the team's best player in 2015.

If Cahill leaves we won't have an Englishman in the first team.

In the interim Chelsea want Oxlade-Chamberlian to put in a transfer request to misery mush Wenger.

Jack

The Ox is hardly going to strengthen Chelsea or put the fear into anyone else. Seems quite unambitious a target. Maybe they really aren't being allowed to spend?

He can be really good, but hasn't been consistent. He's 23 years old and Conte could help to develop him into an excellent player.

Jack

Well there was an American forward who failed to make much of an impression on the Premiership when he tried, and an Italian who's had a couple of seasons in a decent leagueback in about 2009. Am I missing something?

Best players in the world? Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Aguero... Don't see anyone like that rocking up for Toronto FC.

I think you're making the same mistake that Americans make when they call their national league a World Series. Most of those players would be second division in Europe or South America.

I think you're making the same mistake that Americans make when they call their national league a World Series. Most of those players would be second division in Europe or South America.[/QUOTE]

Or footballing gods in the Scotland, Wales & New Guinea footballing leagues etc.

I think you're making the same mistake that Americans make when they call their national league a World Series. Most of those players would be second division in Europe or South America.

Or footballing gods in the Scotland, Wales & New Guinea footballing leagues etc.

Why do you persist with this anti-Scottish sh*te when you have found it necessary to apologise for it in the recent past?

Looking on the brighter side, Man City will be relieved to avoid Celtic in the CL this season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back