advertisement

Metal

Nox Formulae are a little misplaced on the Dark Desent label BMB. Its a work of black quality and has been played umpteen times since it was released. This band poke all the right places...it guarantees a top 10 EoY.

I’ve heard plenty of good albums released this year but great albums have been in short supply. 2019 spoiled me!
I agree J, personal standout releases so far is Nox Formulae, Serpent Noir, Akrotheism, Sentient Divide and Dodenbezweerder.
I do need to back pedal and spend more time discovering Ruin Lust and Membaris...

For all you thread lurkers that want to feel and taste metal but are too afraid!

http://perchta-official.bandcamp.com/album/uf-ng.

Its folk metal and I want you to open doors....
I’m checking out this now, it sounds very familiar but I can’t think why.

On another note, I’ve had Bandcamp/PayPal issues which meant I couldn’t buy any new music for over a week. All sorted now, so @egodissolve I’ll be picking the Downcross album up tomorrow (these guys seem quite prolific).

I’m checking out this now, it sounds very familiar but I can’t think why.

On another note, I’ve had Bandcamp/PayPal issues which meant I couldn’t buy any new music for over a week. All sorted now, so @egodissolve I’ll be picking the Downcross album up tomorrow (these guys seem quite prolific).
Prolific and consistent BMB. You won't be disappointed!

Been getting back into Decapitated recently. Not easy to listen to online, but have recently purchased "Nihility", "The Negation" and "Organic Hallucinosis" CDs to go along with their debut "Winds of Creation".

Easily in my top three technical death metal bands.

Guys, I was getting a bit frustrated with some downloads being near prices of CDs and I really want albums such as Schammasch, Mephorash and Cosmic Putrefaction but all together will cost a small packet!
Out of curiosity I just downloaded an app by Tidal and they had all these bands, I guess if you download the LPs these are only playable through the app, so effectively you don't own the music download like you do on Bandcamp?
Do these services access all music, I must admit I was a little surprised they had Cosmic Putrefaction!
You guys have all the tech so excuse my naivety :oops:

advertisement

Back