advertisement

Labour Leader: Keir Starmer VII

But probably they'll have done the research to show it plays well with swing voters in certain key constituencies. Especially older voters (who, as we know, make sure they vote).

With Truss out of the way, Sir Keir spots a gap in the market for who is the true heir of Maggie...

Keir Starmer hails Margaret Thatcher as ‘right’ on crime as he launches Labour’s law and order plan https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...mer-margaret-thatcher-crime-law-b1069391.html

I mean I guess if I'm being charitable what he seems to actually be calling for it a properly funded justice system and police reform - both of which we desperately need. But quite why he decided to quote Thatcher... o_O

Which one got most publicity around the world...

swrejoice.jpg

Starmer is such a prick I’m starting to suspect he’s a paid Tory plant. It would be impossible to present less political opposition to the escalating shift to the far-right if one actually had that as a strategic goal. He seems to exist to dilute or entirely remove any challenge to Tory extremism. The UK is in absolute ruins economically and socially, we are literally teetering on the very edge of fascism, yet over the past week he’s been channelling Thatcher and is now burping up ancient ‘war on drugs’ rhetoric. Pathetic.

Starmer is such a prick I’m starting to suspect he’s a paid Tory plant. It would be impossible to present less of a political opposition to the escalating shift to the far-right if one actually had that as a strategic goal.
It should be clear now that it is a strategic goal, certainly of the controlling right of the party if not Starmer himself. Starmer is just a puppet, it is the right wing that is in control of the Labour Party. It is no coincidence that Blair spoke fondly of Thatcher, and now so too is Starmer.

It should be clear now that it is a strategic goal, certainly of the controlling right of the party if not Starmer himself. Starmer is just a puppet, it is the right wing that is in control of the Labour Party. It is no coincidence that Blair spoke fondly of Thatcher, and now so too is Starmer.

Thatcher said that Blair was her legacy or some such BS.

To put it in French terms the Conservative Party are Le Pen, Labour are Macron. We desperately need some national protest as this shit is unacceptable.

He seems to exist to dilute or entirely remove any challenge to Tory extremism.
The role of the Labour Party in a nutshell. And largely the reason we, unlike our brethren across The Channel, are not out expressing our rage in the streets. We have a deeply entrenched tradition of a timid and supine trade union bureaucracy together with a cowardly and conservative Labour Party that acts to neuter dissent and dampen down militancy. Unlike the French Trade Union movement who, although deeply flawed in their own way, are not chained by our legacy, plus the revolutionary spirit instilled by that nation’s most seminal event in 1789, remains abroad.

Susanna Hoffs?!

I followed her on Twitter a while back after she said something funny about something. I do that. She’s good fun and seems really decent, but I’ve no idea why she’s on that list. I’d have expected her to be playing rather than being stuck in the political dad tent.

advertisement

Back