advertisement

Labour Leader: Keir Starmer IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labour like starmer lack conviction and identity.
Blair buried the founding principals of keir hardy, and no one bar the well meaning but misguided Corbin has tried to regain its moral mojo.
We’re now living in a one party state, that is so enmeshed in city of London economics that Russian oligarchs wield more power than mp’s.
Labour tried to play the same game under Blair Brown and got eaten alive by the banks in spite of bailout, somehow tories changed narrative on collapse blaming Labour for American cock up.
How come we never sued US banks for the huge mortgage fraud that started in wall st. BP spill oil and USA courts rip them a new one!

It’s a jess’t full comparison, she’s a unelectable loose cannon but is media savvy.I like her but would never vote for her. Keir still operating like it’s the 90s.
I haven’t voted Labour since Neil kinnock, and still regret it, just wanted rid of the evil witch.
As the name says ‘liberal anarchist’ I wish Lloyd George knew my father.;)
Must get better at using Imogees to indicate humour ,irony, stupidity etc.

Last edited:
I suspect that the opportunity to dislodge the Tories has already gone. With UKIP disappearing, the Conservatives benefit from being the only right wing party on offer to an aged and naturally conservative electorate. The current FPTP system means they only need just over 40 per cent of the vote against the fragmented left and central parties.

An organised and coordinated opposition should have walked the 2017 and 2019 elections.

I suspect that the opportunity to dislodge the Tories has already gone. With UKIP disappearing, the Conservatives benefit from being the only right wing party on offer to an aged and naturally conservative electorate. The current FPTP system means they only need just over 40 per cent of the vote against the fragmented left and central parties.

An organised and coordinated opposition should have walked the 2017 and 2019 elections.
The opposition was very well-organised in 2019 - against Labour.

Who remembers Sir Keir?

Westminster voting intention:
CON: 44% (+6)
LAB: 33% (-5)
LDEM: 8% (-)
GRN: 6% (+1)
via @Survation, 25-26 May
Chgs. w/ 29 Apr

He'll be on Piers Morgan next Tuesday. I think we'll see Labour under 30% after that. Here's the list of most recent guests on that Morgan show...

Gemma Collins
Chris Eubank
Trisha Goddard
Rupert Everett
Coleen Nolan
Keir Starmer

:D

That is what he has chosen to do to save his leadership. Probably he reasoned it did Gemma Collins no harm. The only election Sir Keir has a hope of winning is one for being a prize wally.

Who remembers Sir Keir?

Westminster voting intention:
CON: 44% (+6)
LAB: 33% (-5)
LDEM: 8% (-)
GRN: 6% (+1)
via @Survation, 25-26 May
Chgs. w/ 29 Apr

He'll be on Piers Morgan next Tuesday. I think we'll see Labour under 30% after that. Here's the list of most recent guests on that Morgan show...

Gemma Collins
Chris Eubank
Trisha Goddard
Rupert Everett
Coleen Nolan
Keir Starmer

:D

That is what he has chosen to do to save his leadership. Probably he reasoned it did Gemma Collins no harm. The only election Sir Keir has a hope of winning is one for being a prize wally.

The only hope there is that the total of all the opposition parties is greater than the Tories.

Easy to moan from the sidelines, why don’t some of you stand for office? I mean, loads of experts on here, shouldn’t be a massive stretch to PM in the few years. What’s stopping you?

I’m waiting for the good looking Milliband to make a Blair like bid for power, then again he’d have to give up the swanky New York lifestyle and do something more than lecture people on the latest crisis he will observe from a distance.

Easy to moan from the sidelines, why don’t some of you stand for office? I mean, loads of experts on here, shouldn’t be a massive stretch to PM in the few years. What’s stopping you?
By that logic only elected officials could criticise elected officials, that way madness lies

I’m waiting for the good looking Milliband to make a Blair like bid for power, then again he’d have to give up the swanky New York lifestyle and do something more than lecture people on the latest crisis he will observe from a distance.
And take an 80% pay drop for the pleasure.

Don't forget. 9.30pm tonight.

Sir Keir 'Wally' Starmer makes his bid for a spot on I'm A Celebrity when it all goes pear-shaped and he gets the boot... ooops, I mean Sir Keir makes his bid for Number 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back