advertisement

Interesting new Streamer - Eversolo DMP-A6

mikeyb

pfm Member
It also has a Master Edition at €1299.
Does it work with LMS?
I didn't see any mention of LMS and being android based I doubt it will. I'm an LMS user and that's the one thing stopping me from buying it, however it does almost everything I do with LMS so I don't suppose that matters

Last edited:
I saw it has UPnP, but that can be a hot and miss. Slimdevices forum has complaints about an earlier model (Zidoo Neo S Streamer) that "seems not properly programmed"...

I saw it has UPnP, but that can be a hot and miss. Slimdevices forum has complaints about an earlier model (Zidoo Neo S Streamer) that "seems not properly programmed"...
Saw that too, but with doing it all those music services I don't think I'd miss out on LMS if it didn't work.

Saw that too, but with doing it all those music services I don't think I'd miss out on LMS if it didn't work.
I don't like to have my record collection split up between different rooms. That's why I like the integrated approach of LMS.

I'm seriously considering this as an experiment to see if it can replace CDT, Node 2i and DAC in my system. Mainly due to hearing issues and feeling that perhaps the differences are small enough that my buggered ears can't tell the difference, but also liberating a bit of cash from the more expensive CDT and DAC would be welcome too. Only problem is figuring out how to buy one!

The only place I can see in the UK is Futeko online, looks like this unit is brand new to the market. I still would like to know the gapless credentials before possibly pushing the button

I'm seriously considering this as an experiment to see if it can replace CDT, Node 2i and DAC in my system. Mainly due to hearing issues and feeling that perhaps the differences are small enough that my buggered ears can't tell the difference, but also liberating a bit of cash from the more expensive CDT and DAC would be welcome too. Only problem is figuring out how to buy one!
I believe Keith is (or was) in the process of securing agency for Eversolo, send him a PM.

advertisement

Back