advertisement

Infected Cummings travelled around England with disease. Fire him now.

The police will need to charge him with a criminal offence for this to have any legs. They have the evidence, a confession on national TV.

He does not recall visiting anywhere else during his trip to Durham.
Neither he or his wife have been tested.
Reports in the media are not true.
My house is targetted.
He is a victim. False stories upsetting people, not safe at home, eye sight faulty so drive child 20 miles to a beauty spot just to check. Utter lying BS. Observe the body language- he actually looks like he’s conducting interviews- he’s calling up the list of candidates. Someone needs to call his game. He’s getting a bit irritated now.

And what's with this bit about him staying at his parents' estate? I thought they had a farm from what I read. That's not a bloody estate.

Well, I bought it.

Disappointing lack of truculence there I thought. Until he drives away cackling and you realise, "Hang on...He was giving me the finger!"

And what's with this bit about him staying at his parents' estate? I thought they had a farm from what I read. That's not a bloody estate.
In his parents' estate. Ford Sierra, end of the drive. Came from nothing, Dom.

Watch him! He’s controlling this thing from behind his office desk. It’s a f****ing set up and no ones calling him out forcefully enough.

I like the “you didn’t tell your boss?” line. Like Johnson is going to admit that he knew he’d gone. There is no other answer he could now give. I do hope no message or email comes to light because to me, it’s inconceivable that Johnson didn’t know. He’s just sat there blaming the media, this is pure Trump.

Yes it is. The land and buildings are an estate. That's why a big farm has someone with the job title "Estate Manager" .

He's hammering the "house in London under threat from hard left thugs" angle. Smells like bullshit.

Quite impressive in a ghoulish way. Must have spent the whole weekend practising for this cross-examination.

advertisement

Back