advertisement

Hi Fi Wigwam

Status
Not open for further replies.
<moderating>

Some posts removed. I'm more than happy to run this thread as long as it remains positive and within the AUP of this site, e.g. not bringing arguments in from elsewhere, personal insults etc. The pfm AUP can be found in the FAQ link at the top of the screen.

Tony.

<moderating>

Some posts removed. I'm more than happy to run this thread as long as it remains positive and within the AUP of this site, e.g. not bringing arguments in from elsewhere, personal insults etc. The pfm AUP can be found in the FAQ link at the top of the screen.

Tony.
Thanks Tony.

<moderating>

Tony.

Thanks Tony,

Come on guys, lets leave the arguments to Fiday night, this isn't the wam, lets not show a lack of respect to another forum. We wouldn't allow it on our forum!!

Tony -

On the swear filter - go ahead and put it on I think.

It's a hifi forum after all.

If people want to express themselves, then let them come up with some colourful non-standard swear alternatives.

If people don't like you doing this, they can go quack a duck.

A handful of forum members confused forum membership with forum ownership. Something I have seen happen on other forums too. If ever a cockpunch was deserved, it is now.

I partly blame myself for not posting an emergency Wurzels video.

cider.jpg

Can I also add my thanks to James for all the work that has gone into the 'Wam over the past years. Pity it's come to this.

I also would like to thank Tony and PFM for "hosting" so many displaced 'wammers. It's good to know there's a home-from-home when the house burns down.

To those that might be wondering, I haven't made any measurements on the closure, but perhaps I might start counting the messages of support that have been posted here.

James was obviously well thought of and respected, even loved, in that peculiar 'Wam way, even if some did call him a ******.

S.

can i humbly add mine :)

Great shame it has upset James this much, but I kinda understand his reaction. I have been feeling slightly disappointed with some aspects of the place for a bit but still loved it. I really hope it's not the end, my wife thinks I will have to talk to her in the evening now. James, mods and members have to put too much effort in to make it so popular for it to disappear.... It just can't!!!

<moderating>

Tony.

Any many thanks for it too Tony.

As I said, this is PFM and if I'm posting here I'm happy to play by the rules. I just think it's highly unfair to kick a man when he's down, especially if you do it behind his back.

well in the end the man is right of course , family should and will always come first , i missed the hoo ha , i was baby sitting 6 week old baxter the newest grandson

yeah, thank god for PFM.

:)

I've got lots of friends on here I speak to by PM, it's a nice little community.

PS Ian - I have no idea what the guy you were speaking to has done to upset you, but name-calling on a thread about the problems associated with name calling... Anyway, you get my drift :)

I partly blame myself for not posting an emergency Wurzels video.

Interesting example of how 'wam & pfm are both the same but different.
Our own Professor Petrik does something similar, but with Buffy & Star Trek.

As the Wigwam's most important member, I would just like to say that the forum will be up and running again by next week.

I hope it gets back online at some point, I need somewhere to go online when i am bored at work!
Cheers Tony for letting the thread run, as an occasional poster here, its always been a second hifi forum to read for me!
Its nice to see most of the members being nice and accommodating. :)
Cheers Rob (Hoopsontoast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back