advertisement

Got Fleas?

Martin

Anything more on this?

Or perhaps you could release the design for update (I guess the uprated power and extra filtering mods to be incorporated) by someone on the forum???

Addition of the BC547 to increase the power handling and a 10uf tant to ground on the output of the 7812 reg. Its all on the acoustica site....

Addition of the BC547 to increase the power handling and a 10uf tant to ground on the output of the 7812 reg. Its all on the acoustica site....

Thanks. I've seen that now, would be nice for the new PCB to have that as an option if the user needs it for his specific application.

For those that are able to etch their own PCB: I designed a DIY version of it and it's available on my website: DIY Flea. I didn't want to wait any longer :)

Regards,

Ray

I have ordered a small production run of the DIY Flea board I designed.

If any of you are interested in a professionally made board, just drop me an email at diyflea at raylectronics dot nl

Ray

Flea_DIY_PCB.jpg

Nice job Ray, the pcb's look good.

email sent. Any idea on price? I assume you are based in Holland.

No problem! Thanks, can you post a piccy when it's built?

PCB's are sold out by the way. Sold >30 pcs. over the weekend!

Ray

I don't think to build it before long time. I don't have a Trentlabs TXCO but a TXCO sold by a french online shop.
The other thing is that i have to find the BOM for it. :D

If your TCXO is a half-brick four pin can, it probably has the same pinning.

The BOM for the DIY Flea is the same as the PFM board, apart from some small differences. I've made the component numbering almost identical.
I've added an extra 100n 0805 cap under the opamp.

This is the PDF of my board, with BOM on the last page.

Many thanks Ray.

This one is going to power my +5v supply on the DAC in my CD2 (underside has the 'extra power bits...').

flea01.jpg

flea02.jpg

advertisement

Back