advertisement

Glastonbury 22

Stolen from Twitter
FWBiPaNXgAAYUpY

Well Phoebe Bridgers has just owned Glastonbury 2022.:cool:
Hopefully she can release a stonking third album in the next 12 months and headline the Pyramid Stage next year.

Bonobo on now.....SWMBO just complained that my headphones were too loud...uh-oh..

I watched St. Etienne as I used to have a massive crush on Sarah Cracknell, but she now looks old enough to be someone's Mum. Reader, she is two days older than me.

So, talking of amazing talents, St. Vincent it is.

St Vincent is playing an absolute blinder. Annie’s actually managed to find a bloke who can play guitar pretty much as well/interestingly as she can, and that really takes some doing. She should be further up the bill or headlining.

Caught some Wet Leg and Dry Cleaning on one of the streams, plus some Seun Kuti, but it’s St Vincent that is really delivering so far.

Got a little bored of Bonobo and back to the Idles...mayhem! Never listened to them before either.

St Vincent is playing an absolute blinder. Annie’s actually managed to find a bloke who can play guitar pretty much as well/interestingly as she can, and that really takes some doing. She should be further up the bill or headlining.

Caught some Wet Leg and Dry Cleaning on one of the streams, plus some Seun Kuti, but it’s St Vincent that is really delivering so far.

Hard agree. She's been fantastic.

<bluff>I am listening to some free form improv from the Jazz tent</bluff>

Have regressed to student days and am inhaling the mighty 'Chain.

advertisement

Back