advertisement

Film and TV chat in general

Assuming there is a better version on blu ray, which version of Melancholia is the better one? This one or this one? If the only difference is the artwork on the cover then I'll just buy the cheaper one.

Same question for Heat, which blu ray version is the best one?

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Assuming there is a better version on blu ray, which version of Melancholia is the better one? This one or this one? If the only difference is the artwork on the cover then I'll just buy the cheaper one.

Same question for Heat, which blu ray version is the best one?

I would choose whichever is in widescreen.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I started watching Band of Brothers again last night. Two episodes in and even though I've seen it a few times already, I was instantly blown away by it, especially once the troops were deployed for combat. Following the Addis pad combo upgrade under my Tannoys, the action scenes are explosive in a way I've never heard nor experienced before. Suffice to say, Band of Brothers is recommended!

Come to think of it, it's probably the best mini-series ever made. Right now, I can't think of anything that comes close.

Paddington is a most wonderful film , not just for kids .on netflix

The music has some great bits , london is the place for me was sung by the windrush folks when they came

Infiniti on canal plus via Prime. Big budget Mystical Who done it sci-fi revolving around the ISS. Rather good.

Great biopic on yul brynner on sky arts .incredible actor with so many films like the 10 commandments and the magnificent seven

Apparently he was a chain smoker and required oxygen between some of the scenes in his films .he hid that well .was a very accomplished with a camera

Great biopic on yul brynner on sky arts .incredible actor with so many films like the 10 commandments and the magnificent seven

Apparently he was a chain smoker and required oxygen between some of the scenes in his films .he hid that well .was a very accomplished with a camera
Superb in the original Westworld.

BBC 2 this farming life is a charming programme , showing the ins and outs of farming and the lives of families

I started watching Band of Brothers again last night. Two episodes in and even though I've seen it a few times already, I was instantly blown away by it, especially once the troops were deployed for combat. Following the Addis pad combo upgrade under my Tannoys, the action scenes are explosive in a way I've never heard nor experienced before. Suffice to say, Band of Brothers is recommended!

Come to think of it, it's probably the best mini-series ever made. Right now, I can't think of anything that comes close.

Yep, watched it many times. Really powerful series. Check out the Pacific too, equally as good and every bit as harrowing

There was rumours of Tom Hanks and Spielberg doing a third series on the Air Forces, I don’t know if this is still the case or if the idea got shelved

I watched the second season of “Your Honor” the other night, quite enjoyed it though maybe not quite as much as the first..

Just completed the first series of “Welcome to Wrexham”, quite enjoyed it actually even though I’m not a great football fan these days. Think of it as a real life “Ted Lasso” but with a few less laughs :D.

Will start series two tonight.

Well -

the actors union is talking to the studios on Monday - so this strike that has wiped out everything in this country will be resolved very soon...

advertisement

Back