advertisement

Election night 2019 / aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you convinced family or friends who were going to vote Tory to vote Labour?

I have not convinced anyone to vote labour but I was convinced by my daughter who is a CPN, and a very good friend with MS and psychiatric issues, posts on here to vote labour.
I suppose previously I was a semi Tory/LD type, but this election demands change.

Bloss

Have any of you convinced family or friends who were going to vote Tory to vote Labour?

Tried and likely failed to get my father not to vote Tory. He’s a Telegraph reader, and the type that hasn’t noticed the gradual decline into Express territory despite being a remainer. I used p48, John Major, Hestletine etc etc, even swore at him... a lot.

PS Not a hope in hell of getting him to vote for Corbyn, the aim was just to get him to stay home. He’s in a marginal so it matters too.

giphy.gif

Tried and likely failed to get my father not to vote Tory. He’s a Telegraph reader, and the type that hasn’t noticed the gradual decline into Express territory despite being a remainer. I used p48, John Major, Hestletine etc etc, even swore at him... a lot.

PS Not a hope in hell of getting him to vote for Corbyn, the aim was just to get him to stay home. He’s in a marginal so it matters too.
Same with my mother, who for some reason has got even more right wing since my dad died. She’s a keen Mail reader and Brexiteer. My Dad must be turning in his grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back