advertisement

Election night 2019 / aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess for every ‘comrade’ slur there’s usually a Kipper/gammon making it. Got any more ugly memes to post taking the piss out of elderly diabetic black women? That appears to be your level these days.

Agreed. Label-making is no substitute for discussion. In which case "gammon" is best avoided.

In case anyone hasn’t seen it there is a region by region searchable version of the exit poll here on the BBC. 97% chance of a Labour hold here, so my Green vote did no harm! Looks like a mile or so down the road where Lordsummit lives is likely to fall to the Tories though, which is a huge shame.

The worst thing, the very worst thing - I mean for now, in the immediate reality of loss and realisation, before the bodies pile up in hospitals and on the streets, and the camps start to proliferate - is that Stephen Kinnock was right. We should have listened to Stephen.

The ghastly Scottish Parliament Member, Alan Tomkinson is crowing that Britain is coming out of Europe with a deal. Not a good look up here. Roll on the next Scottish Parliament election. He even had the brass balls to say that the exit polling data from Scotland shows that Nicola Sturgeon is the most divisive politician in the country.

The worst thing, the very worst thing - I mean for now, in the immediate reality of loss and realisation, before the bodies pile up in hospitals and on the streets, and the camps start to proliferate - is that Stephen Kinnock was right. We should have listened to Stephen.
Should not have voted for a ref in the first place.
Should have not supported invoking A50 - sloppy neglect to not work out what this would mean on the ground.
Should not have supported a tory manifesto pledge - brexit.
Should not have gone for an election in which there was absolutely no reason to support the johnson.
Should have lost corbyn at least two years ago.
Should have been an effective opposition.
Just for starters - plenty of other open goals and mistakes.

I'm not rubbing your nose in it, seanm - I'm as sad as you are. I'm really so sorry. For you and all of us.

Very pleased...if the result stands..remoaners might start questioning the election manifesto...time to see if Boris does'nt want to be dead in the ditch.

just watched the news. this is massively depressing. wtf is the matter with people?

Looks like my constituency is safe Labour hold Angela Eagle is a good MP so not all bad.i may well think differently tomorrow but as I've spoken of before regarding anti racist activism against the EDL and their parents since the e80's a result like this makes me feel 'my people' are actually against me and theres a strong temptation to just say f uck it , this society doesn't deserve saving from itself.

Very pleased...if the result stands..remoaners might start questioning the election manifesto...time to see if Boris does'nt want to be dead in the ditch.
‘Bertie’ where did you pop up from? Has the result emboldened you to come out as yourself or would you like me to help you out of the cupboard?

This is not a normal election it's about Brexit very sad. This will break up the United Kingdom also sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back