advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've surpassed yourself and that takes some doing. You are quite literally too juvenile and stupid to read anymore.
Bullying behaviour yet again.

Absolutely hilarious how rude posts such as this one from Colin L is liked by someone complaining only last week about rude posts.

A while back I bought some shoes from a company based in Germany. They no longer accept orders from UK customers (though that hasn't stopped them emailing me with lots of 'special offers'). I guess the paperwork, hassle with customs, and difficulties around resolving disputes with customers just make it non-viable.

Still, taking back control eh? Worth all the pain, I'm sure.

You are just being selfish and ignoring all the other positives

How does your party plan to pay for the fully staffed border you’re clamouring for between Scotland and your biggest trading partner?

He doesn't want to give the game away but the Scots are going to employ Frost to come up with reasons to just ignore it and not bother.

Bullying behaviour yet again.

Absolutely hilarious how rude posts such as this one from Colin L is liked by someone complaining only last week about rude posts.

Yet you ignore the juvenile comment which was an obvious troll. Hilarious.

Where did this narrative of Brexit=Scottish independence=Brexit come from? It seems a little specious and based on a number of false equivalences.

I read both the Graun and the DT early this morning, but no, I don't comment in the DT. As with pfm, you'll find the same names and pseudonyms cropping up time and again.

I find that commenting on a forum where the majority of people hold the same or similar views to your own on a narrow subject is the classic manifestation of the jerk circle, a sort of ritualistic form of onanism where the participants urge one another into ever more elevated paroxisms of lofty certitude, constantly congratulating one another on finding illusionally novel forms of issuing the same ever more frenetically typewritten ejaculation.

I think it's much more fun to play the part of matron's biro, providing a hopefully well-aimed flick here an there, and watching either the wilting rage and frustration, or the snide aside and the pretence that it didn't hurt, and just occasionally a brief, hollow silence before the angle of approach is shifted a little, and the whole cacophony starts again.

Anyway, what are you doing reading the DT? I'm sure you wouldn't lower yourself to even a modest further enrichment of the surviving Barclay, so I assume you must 'borrow' someone else's subscription?

Has Ursula said "Nein!" to rumpy-pumpy again?

The man on the left is the one who will be attending the next G7 meeting.
Filed for future lolz.
Your forecasting track record when it comes to European politics is plagued by wishful thinking. You thought that Macron would lose the last elections to M LePen, that Merkel would not be re-elected, etc.

Filed for future lolz.
Your forecasting track record when it comes to European politics is plagued by wishful thinking. You thought that Macron would lose last time against M LePen, that Merkel would not be re-elected last time, etc.
I did think Marie was in with a good chance last time but i don't recall saying Angela's days were numbered? Are you predicting a win for Napoleon?

Nothing to do with Brexit, but I've just read that the Defence Secretary, Ben Wallace, is touting Theresa May as next head of NATO.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Filed for future lolz.
Your forecasting track record when it comes to European politics is plagued by wishful thinking. You thought that Macron would lose the last elections to M LePen, that Merkel would not be re-elected, etc.

Ah but was that the anti-EU, anti-Euro Le Pen, or the pro-EU, pro-Euro Le Pen? It's almost as if she found the former to be a vote losing position.

Or useless ones, for which the EU remains the go-to repository for its members. Another Brexit loss.

Are you sure? Many of them from the UK whether appointed or elected went there to heel drag, carp or contribute nothing constructive while picking up expenses for meetings they didn't attend. Now there will be even more of them in the HoL to go with the cronies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back