advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have nothing positive......
Correction: Colin views all expressions of anything less than rosy in EU-land as positive. It’s that ‘we may be going to hell in a hand basket, but look at the bullet we dodged’ thing. It’s all he’s got.

Money, reason for leaving the EU.

Already epic fail then. I thought the money didn't matter and it was all about warm fuzzy feelings of sovereignty we never lost. Maybe that was ET. I seem to recall no amount of economic damage was a problem.

When staring into the abyss I suppose that is a positive.

First we need to make the headbangers sweat a little more then sell it to them as a triumph. That's how it works right?
Yes there will be compromise, our friends and trading partners need all the help we can give, western Europe is in a mess.

Government reduces minimum salary for migrants to settle in UK
A sensible move (should be lower in fact).
I wonder why the Government and their supine press haven’t made this a bigger story?
Rhetorical question of course. Don’t want to frighten the Brexit horses.
Stephen

Hilarious. As predicted the UK is replacing Europeans (most of whom go home after working in the UK) with people who will be given nice blue British passports and stay.
Like to see Farage explain this one...
All part of making the UK the new sweatshop of Europe.

Erm...

I've never been able to work out how you worked that one out.

Please guide me to any of Col's posts that are anything other than hopes for worse elsewhere, or failed predictions. I'm all ears. The UK lost no sovereignty that anyone other than someone getting out a jeweller's eyepiece could find. Ask a brexit voter for examples and wait for the blank look, or the protestation about straight bananas. People love voting against things, even better when they haven't a clue what to replace it with.

Please guide me to any of Col's posts that are anything other than hopes for worse elsewhere, or failed predictions. I'm all ears. The UK lost no sovereignty that anyone other than someone getting out a jeweller's eyepiece could find. Ask a brexit voter for examples and wait for the blank look, or the protestation about straight bananas. People love voting against things, even better when they haven't a clue what to replace it with.
Even the Brexiteers friend Guy Verhofstadt says that the EU is failing and he should know. What is his solution 'more Europe'. As with Juncker he represents a country who does not make a positive net financial contribution.

Even the Brexiteers friend Guy Verhofstadt says that the EU is failing and he should know. What is his solution 'more Europe'. As with Juncker he represents a country who does not make a positive net financial contribution.
You forgot to mention the imminent collapse of the euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back