advertisement

Audiophile Network Switches for Streaming ... really ?

I don’t see people at large being berated for not trying the ideas expressed in this thread so much as people who come to attack the ideas not trying them before dismissing them. There is an argument for saying that to the best of one’s knowledge inserting a switch at a particular point won’t make a difference, but that only takes one post and not a plethora of sneering posts banging on about fairies and unicorns. If only everyone looked at your posts to see how a measured point can be reasonably made!
Is there's not the arguement for providing imperical evidence of the change rather than a suck it an see approach. Berated for not trying something and then berated for asking for a measurement, surely is it a two way flow here?

People tried it and didn't hear anything, people did try it and did. Surely measurement are the basis of settling whether it is in one's mind or a real thing?

No ???

I tried the 'switch' switch with an open mind (fairly early on in this thread) ..

I found zilch difference in SQ with or without, later I was berated as having some kind of 'reverse expectation bias' and also subject to passive aggressive BS pretty much throughout. And yes, that did get my gander up .... and suck me further into this endless quagmire.

Regardless of what others may think or accuse me of, I'm not a diehard 'objectivist' or a 'cynic' and have tried loads of suggested tweaks and changes in the past ... some worked, some didn't.
That's just the way it rolls...

Lol, funny post. "I will play the butthurt card now after my reams of passive aggressive posts with facetious emoji's", oh thats chuckled me somewhat. Thank you!

That's just the way it rolls..

No gangs involved on this side, you know, for someone who claims to be 'unissued', you certainly do present yourself very much the opposite of that.

So what?
Do you actually have a point or are you just shooting the breeze?

Have you actually tried the 'switch' cure yourself?
And ??

So what?
Do you actually have a point or are you just shooting the breeze?

Have you actually tried the 'switch' cure yourself?
And ??

So, you do have an issue with many things? thank you for acknowledging that, I was a little unsure as your proclamation that you didn't, wasn't accurate, and accuracy seems to be at the forefront of many arguments on this thread. It's also helpful as gives me an idea of the mentality of people who on forums can often be anonymous unless they attend hifi gatherings or bake offs etc, so it helps me understand motivations.

My thoughts on the switch I use are earlier in this thread and indeed other posts on this forum and others, which you have commented on, and then proceeded to write single word responses with your facetious emoji that made little sense. Feel free to revisit for clarification.

No ???

I tried the 'switch' switch with an open mind (fairly early on in this thread) ..

I found zilch difference in SQ with or without, later I was berated as having some kind of 'reverse expectation bias' and also subject to passive aggressive BS pretty much throughout. And yes, that did get my gander up .... and suck me further into this endless quagmire.

You need to put the Gander back in the garden pond before it gets its dander up.

So, you do have an issue with many things? thank you for acknowledging that, I was a little unsure as your proclamation that you didn't, wasn't accurate, and accuracy seems to be at the forefront of many arguments on this thread. It's also helpful as gives me an idea of the mentality of people who on forums can often be anonymous unless they attend hifi gatherings or bake offs etc, so it helps me understand motivations.

My thoughts on the switch I use are earlier in this thread and indeed other posts on this forum and others, which you have commented on, and then proceeded to write single word responses with your facetious emoji that made little sense. Feel free to revisit for clarification.

... so you're just shooting the breeze, thought so.

I can’t stop, the first minibus of sceptics has just pulled up outside.

Actually, pressure’s off. Apparently they’re refusing to leave the bus as they’re worried their ears will play wicked tricks on them.

The Unissued are on there, get the Zoloft out and all will be right.

advertisement

Back