advertisement

Audiolab 9000 CDT users feedback

The lack of play / stop / next track on the front fascia looks really annoying to me

Update -Well I now have the Audiolab 9000cdt and can confirm it does have these functions.

It's not very obvious, but turn the control wheel to the right for play or next track. Press the wheel for stop/pause.

I would also like auto play when you load a cd but it doesn't seem to have it. You have to wait quite a few seconds for it to read the cd, then press play.

Sound quality, as reported elsewhere, is excellent and is a notch above the 6000 cdt.

Update -Well I now have the Audiolab 9000cdt and can confirm it does have these functions.

It's not very obvious, but turn the control wheel to the right for play or next track. Press the wheel for stop/pause.

I would also like auto play when you load a cd but it doesn't seem to have it. You have to wait quite a few seconds for it to read the cd, then press play.

Sound quality, as reported elsewhere, is excellent and is a notch above the 6000 cdt.
It does have auto play...sort of. Open the disc tray, place the cd, then press the knob. The tray is retrieved and the cd begins to play.

i know this is a bit tangential but why not just buy a Tascam or Teac machine - used the world over by studios, radio stations, halls, churches and public venues and will last for many many years.

Pressing the wheel on my 9000CDT only sets the machine on Pause… not Stop.
Does it Stop on yours?!

9000cdt_offen-scaled.jpg
Just found interior shot - the build quality and design is shocking and done as cheaply as possible. If it sounds good and brings joy that is great but at £1000 for what can’t be more than £50-75 work of parts I am struggling to see VFM.

its easy to get these for about 875 in sales i.e easter and christmas . they must still make a profit . it feels more expensive though when using it . dealers also have to make a bit of mark up to pay the bills . everyone i know with them is quite happy

advertisement

Back