advertisement

All purpose football thread 2023/24 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp went on to acknowledge that "it probably won't be" replayed.
In circumstances like this in future perhaps the VAR officials should override the protocol and say to the ref asap "look we've made a clear and obvious ( ;) ) mistake, stop the game."
They should also go to strict Rugby Union VAR methods and always ask the ref "what is the onfield decision?".

He knows exactly what he's doing - they'll be dining out on this for months getting the benefit of the doubt from every dodgy on field and VAR decision.
For the foreseeable future it will be like the opposition is starting the match already 1-0 down.
Won't make any difference to NUFC as we already have PTSD from past games.
And what about that Isaak offside! ;)

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp wants the Premier League match against Tottenham replayed after Luis Diaz's goal was wrongly disallowed by the video referee.

"I'm reliably informed," that the German Football Federation are hoping this will happen, so they can put in their request for the 1966 World Cup Final to be replayed.
In their opinion, linesman Tofiq Bahramovif was wrong to signal the ball had crossed the line for England's third goal.

He knows exactly what he's doing - they'll be dining out on this for months getting the benefit of the doubt from every dodgy on field and VAR decision.
For the foreseeable future it will be like the opposition is starting the match already 1-0 down.
Yeah we're so ahead on this; We've lost points, got a disciplinary fine and 2 players with match bans for 2 dodgy red cards.
If anything the refs will over compensate to show how non partizan and professional they are.
City won 2 titles with us runner up by just a one point margin. As you all bloody know ;-)

Yeah we're so ahead on this; We've lost points, got a disciplinary fine and 2 players with match bans for 2 dodgy red cards.
If anything the refs will over compensate to show how non partizan and professional they are.
City won 2 titles with us runner up by just a one point margin. As you all bloody know ;-)
You're more fun when you're TOTL.;)

Congratulations to Newcastle tonight, they were fantastic against PSG.
They were but I think PSG were embarrassingly poor - no spirit, no desire, no commitment.
I'm not sure what the plan going forward is but Luis Enrique is certainly going to have his work cut out.
A real statement from Newcastle after a 20 year hiatus - well done to them and brilliant for their long suffering fans.
FCB a distant memory now I suspect.

If England get to semis in Indonesia i cant see me affording to go and i will probly be peeling taties or sommat.

Congratulations to Newcastle tonight, they were fantastic against PSG.

Yes, that is quite a margin of victory. Presaging a new era of financial domination and the passing of the baton. Disappointed Brian didn't make an appearance on here for a bit of a crow. Hope he's alright or maybe he had enough and decided to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back