advertisement

All purpose football thread 2023/24 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon David Moyes must be in with a shout.
Jason Cundy on Talksport loves him.....I'm sure he wouldnt object to him taking over at the Bridge??
Jason Cundy, Adrian Durham and Jamie O'Hara are the radio equivalent of click bate. Rent-a-Mouth gobshites. I'm sure there are more, I only listen to the commentries now, which are laced with betting information.

Cheers BB

I don't follow German football very closely, has Sancho had a good season? Southgate says he didn't talk to Ben White before selecting the squad.

Cheers BB

I don't follow German football very closely, has Sancho had a good season? Southgate says he didn't talk to Ben White before selecting the squad.

Cheers BB
Southgate fell out with White and now don't talk.

Sancho has been very decent. There maybe a hangover from what happened at Utd though.

I'd have put my differences aside and picked White

Southgate fell out with White and now don't talk.

Sancho has been very decent. There maybe a hangover from what happened at Utd though.

I'd have put my differences aside and picked White
I think White has made his feelings clear and asked not to be picked.

Cheers BB

Cheers BB
Only since leaving Utd for Dortmund where he's added a real attacking spark, they're in the UCL final at Wembley next weekend, playing a good Real Madrid team

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back