advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

I don't agree - he's taken it to a whole new level.
If all the other PL managers behaved like that it would be nipped in the bud tout de suite.

So you don't think Klopp is also guilty of that sort of thing.
I genuinely believe the bigger teams tend to get away with more....

Klopp can get wound up for sure but he doesn't spend virtually the whole match outside his technical area - nor for that matter does any other manager.

I've never seen Klopp berate officials like Arteta.

I've said this before (not on here but to mates) and I'll say it again. Football needs a setup like Rugby where the ONLY guy allowed to speak to the Ref is the Captain and all others can be sent off for trying. So tired of all the chicanary!

I've never seen Klopp berate officials like Arteta.

I've said this before (not on here but to mates) and I'll say it again. Football needs a setup like Rugby where the ONLY guy allowed to speak to the Ref is the Captain and all others can be sent off for trying. So tired of all the chicanary!

Agreed on the second point.

tis possible. read a strange quote from him saying he was a TH supporter, apparently he had to select a team from the uk for a CL game with friends when a youngster, he chose TH because he liked the name. e&oe
I reckon he might suit us

He might be a better fit with Levy as well. It's about time Spurs won something. Tuchel would certainly help them on that front.

Is Kane leaving?

He's clearly loyal to Spurs so I have my doubts that he'd play for another club in the PL.
That leaves (probably) only PSG/Real but at 30 years old this summer time is running out.
Personally I think he'll stay at Spurs.

He might be a better fit with Levy as well. It's about time Spurs won something. Tuchel would certainly help them on that front.

Is Kane leaving?

Don’t really get that or agree. The issue at Spurs is Levy. Pretty much impossible for them to win anything until he’s gone.

Darvel (who?) have knocked Aberdeen out of the Scottish FA Cup.
They are from the sixth tier...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darvel_F.C.
Page has been updated:
"The club reached the final of the 1975–76 Scottish Junior Cup, but were beaten 3–0 by Bo'ness United Not to worry however as they pumped Aberdeen out the cup on 23/01/23.[1]"

Darvel 1-0 Aberdeen: Sixth-tier hosts secure famous upset - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64283514

Last edited:
According to rumours we are looking at getting Oxlade-Chamberlin on a free from Liverpool. Is that so he can do a job share with Lallana?

advertisement

Back