advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

If City win this aftrernoon and Arsenal/United share the points later things will start to get very interesting at the top.

I'd like to know why Arteta consistently goes unpunished for spending virtually the whole match outside his technical area?

As a Newcastle follower it gives me a (historic and atypical) frisson of delight to say neither of these teams can defend.;)
I'd take a few of the forwards on the pitch today mind.

I'd like to know why Arteta consistently goes unpunished for spending virtually the whole match outside his technical area?
A most annoying t***. He gets away with not only going wherever he likes but barating refs on a regular basis.

Any thoughts of the league title being more than a two horse race disappeared with this result.
I think Arsenal have yet to play City in the league which means it's still far from over.
It has to be said though - 50 points from 19 games is quite remarkable.

As a United fan I’m just glad that halfway through Ten Hags first season we are competing in these types of matches again, the better team on the day one. I think Casemiro would have had an effect of making it a bit closer competition particularly in the latter stages of the second half.

Arsenal do now look the real deal again after years in the wilderness, but I’m happy enough as I feel we are on that road as well.

.sjb

advertisement

Back