advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

Typical comment from entitled fan of 'big club' - suck it up - more to come next season.;)
Yes, I fear more of the same next season. There seem to be structural problems at Chelsea deep enough to reach the dressing room. We will need at least another season of repair work, repairs to relationships and trust, before we are a team again. Hope I’m wrong, but….

I am sad to see Leicester & Leeds go down, Southampton as well, it happens all the time though, 3 relegated at the end of each season. You'll all bounce back so good luck to you all.

Would you call me Scouse scum to my face ?
No. Man U Scum, Southern scum, Scouse scum. All the same in the context of football.

Do you also get offended at the songs during the matches? My favourite one at Anfield was We got Dom Matteo, you got car stereo. I sang it too. But I don't really mean it.

No. Man U Scum, Southern scum, Scouse scum. All the same in the context of football.

Do you also get offended at the songs during the matches? My favourite one at Anfield was We got Dom Matteo, you got car stereo. I sang it too. But I don't really mean it.

Thanks for clarifying but using scum for anyone shows nastiness in my book regardless of who you support.

That is true but Leicester & Leeds have Premier experience now, look what Burnley have done, right back up.

Why do you have to say that about Everton ?

Would you call me Scouse scum to my face ?

I just hope you are pissed up & don't really mean it.

Sadly there is a common acceptance of vile behaviour at football matches.

advertisement

Back