advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t agree Oldius.
Liverpool - a handful trophies in decades.
They are no marks who live on their “istree”.
Chelsea are City’s rivals.

I never really think about Chelsea in the same way. It is obvious that both Liverpool and Chelsea will be up there this season.

You’re not alone. I clearly am totally ignorant by predicting 0-4.
I'm surprised they're taking so long to appoint a new manager.
I'm not sure buying a few players in January will come with any guarantees of safety come the end of the season.

I'm surprised they're taking so long to appoint a new manager.
I'm not sure buying a few players in January will come with any guarantees of safety come the end of the season.
I think the takeover has come too late, I said as much to one of my kids.

The FCB has knacked the club and it is going to show the resolve and honesty of the new people to turn it around.

I think the takeover has come too late, I said as much to one of my kids.

The FCB has knacked the club and it is going to show the resolve and honesty of the new people to turn it around.

In five years time you will look back on this period with affection and nostalgia as that funny time full of trepidation and apprehension before what is now called the start of the Geordie Grand Century of Soccer Glory before the aliens evade/global catastrophe (delete as appropriate).

Last edited:
Well played you Eagles. Finally some reward for some great play in recent weeks.

You played very well today - defended extremely diligently, pressed aggressively. Conversely, City were poor, starting really sloppily, giving away a goal and then getting the same player sent off. We were unlucky with Jesus's goal but Foden was an inch offside. KDB remains terribly off form and the injury suffered playing for Belgium has really had an effect.

Excellent game today. Could have gone either way.

Mwepu looks like another great signing.
Was a great game, and I thought Brighton looked the better organised side. We were all over the place at times, and after 70 mins or so I was happy to hang on for the point.

We’ll played Brighton but JK must be fuming throwing away a two goal lead and were hanging on at the end by all accounts, despite having two goals ruled out. Keita re- injured might be more important that the points dropped.

So that’s two defeats on the bounce now for City, better get the cheque book out in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back